YouTube video of fake Tamagotchi + Color!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchimovie

Reaction score
While I was browsing youtube one day, I found this video about a fake Tamagotchi + Color. The fake Tama is called Thimagotcha Color and it is not in color. Its screen background is the sticker found on the real Tamagotchi + color. You could barely hear the sound on the toy, and it also has a backlight switch.

Click here to watch the video

Gotta love that stickman hurdle jumping game. It can be found on a lot of counterfeit virtual pets. XD

and the fact that the actual characters don't have any animations, the various animations are all generic blobs (or stick men).

Gotta give them points for trying, though. I bet that could fool some unsuspecting parents.

Hey!

I think i have a tamagotchi like that but the shell is diffrent!!!

Mabye they switched the chip :)

But think of the good side

It is a tamagotchi :D

That definitely is NOT a Tamagotchi. It's a JD. The back is not the same as the back on a Color. JD copied the design of the Color's shell.

am i the only one who kind of wants one? :p

am i the only one who kind of wants one?  :(
Actually, a lot of people buy fake tamagotchis.They do it sometimes for fun, or I hear some people collect them. It's not weird,it's their choice.

Don't worry, you are not the only one.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG this is a FAIL!!! The background looks like the TMGT+C, but it's really like a short cheap version :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
what is JD? and does the tama go have a backlight? and is there anything wrong with a backlight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back