Tamago hatchery!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt] WELCOME TO THE TAMA-GO HATCHERY![/SIZE]

Here you can hatch Tamagotchi eggs(Tama-gos) and raise them! This is kinda like Global PokedeX Plus. :D Anyway, you start off by adopting an egg in the Lab, I'm a professor. XD First choose an egg you would like to adopt, I won't show how rare they are in the Lab, you have find out by yourself. ;) First I will tell you what each egg means:

0 This egg seems to react strangely to flowers, but hates the pollution.

0 The egg floats on water, yet strangely rolls around viciously on land.

0 Holding it feels like it's on fire, this egg looks like it take a matter of time to hatch.

Well, that's all for now, I will post more LATER. Anyway grab an egg from the Lab to get started, you will not be able to do much until your egg hatches. :furawatchi: Until then, have fun hatching! :mimitchi: I have eggs already, so don't yell at me if you don't think it's fair, I am the professor. :rolleyes: My Party is this:

This very rare egg radiates an amazing power,

the egg looks pretty solid, it won't hatch any time soon.

The egg seems to move around a lot when birds are in it's presence.

A small crack is on top of the egg.

0 The egg is very plain, yet trys to act your feelings.

The shell is almost off! It must be ready to hatch!

0 This egg reacts very strangely to food.

The crack on the top as become larger.

Have fun hatching! ;) :D

NOTE: If you would like to employ for my Hatchery visit Munches96's Employee Center to apply for a job. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me the blue egg!
Here is your blue 0! I warm it up. It's experience is 46/3,894. Advertise this and it's experience will go higher, and eventually, it will hatch! :angry:

the egg looks pretty solid, it won't hatch any time soon. 3,807/15,395

The egg seems to move around a lot when birds are in it's presence.

A small crack is on top of the egg. 1,340/5,120

:lol:

Androtchi is a Tamagotchi with human feelings, loves to tinker around in peoples garage. Level 1. 1,454/6,349

This egg reacts very strangely to food.

The crack on the top as become larger. 1,237/2,956

I hatch my grey egg into a Androtchi! :D Also, there is berries as well! Tamagotchis do need to eat! :p

C/O/P/Y/R/I/G/H/T from Global PokedeX Plus.

0 0 0 0 0

This Tamagotchi is looking desperately at the dry berry in your pocket, feed it a berry? 0 0 0 0 0

Androtchi happily eats the berry. It seems to LOVE the dryness.

The glow on the egg has become brighter. 6,405/15,395

The egg seems to move around a lot when birds are in it's presence. The shell is almost off! It must be ready to hatch! 5,120/5,120

:ph34r:

Androtchi is a Tamagotchi with human feelings, loves to tinker around in peoples garage. Level 2. 4,239/8,340

This egg reacts very strangely to food.

The shell is almost off! It must be ready to hatch! 2,956/2,956

I hatch my two eggs, the purple egg hatches too :ph34r: ! And my green egg hatches too :lol: ! Yay! Time to feed/warm!

This Tamagotchi is looking desperately at the sweet berry in your pocket, feed him a berry? 0 0 0 0 0

Kuchipatchi happily eats the berry. He seems to LOVE the sweetness.

This Tamagotchi is looking desperately at the spicy berry in your pocket, feed her a berry? 0 0 0 0 0

Masktchi happily eats the berry. She seems to LOVE the spicyness.

This Tamagotchi is looking desperately at the dry berry in your pocket, feed it a berry? 0 0 0 0 0

Androtchi happily eats the berry. it seems to LOVE the dryness.

Can i have a pink egg and a blue one please?
I said you can have 1, so which egg do you like best? Oh yeah, the blue egg isn't there anymore. Jasen221 claimed it already. ;) New eggs are in the Lab.

0 This egg seems to react strangely to flowers, but hates the pollution.

0 This black egg is very quiet unlike most eggs, not the most unique egg in the world.

0 Holding it feels like it's on fire, this egg looks like it take a matter of time to hatch.

Take your pick! Take only 1 egg till you've hatched it! :(

Red please!!!!!! I think it might be ..............HINOTAMATCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!ohh...it rhymed!!!!!!!!!

The egg is glowing intensively, the shell is almost off, it must be ready to hatch! 15,395/15,395

;)

This Tamagotchi spends most of her time inside watching TV. Very shy, but will go outside alone at some times and enjoy the birds. Level 5 235/2,467

:)

Androtchi is a Tamagotchi with human feelings, loves to tinker around in peoples garage. Level 2. 4,239/8,340

:lol:

Kuchipatchi LOVES food, he likes any kind. But especially LOVES SWEET stuff. Level 2 9,346/10,354

I hatch my rare egg to Sunnytchi!!!! Time to feed! :)

This Tamagotchi is looking desperately at the sweet berry in your pocket, feed him a berry? 0 0 0 0 0

Kuchipatchi happily eats the berry. He seems to LOVE the sweetness.

This Tamagotchi is looking desperately at the spicy berry in your pocket, feed her a berry? 0 0 0 0 0

Masktchi happily eats the berry. She seems to LOVE the spicyness.

Androtchi happily eats the berry. it seems to LOVE the dryness.

This Tamagotchi is hungry, but isn't picky about food. Give it a berry? 0 0 0 0 0 Sunnytchi eats the sour berry in your bag. He enjoys the sourness.

I'd like a green egg please!
  i would love to have agreen eggy!!
Guys! You need to adopt the ones in the Lab! Green eggs will not ALWAYS be in the Lab everyday! :ph34r: Try these:

0 This egg is very plain, but shakes around if a ninja star is in it's presence.

0 The egg seems to move around a lot when birds are in it's presence.

0 SUPER RARE EGG! LOVES PINK AND CURLS!

Take your pick! ;)

I would like 0I think taking care of a broken egg would be very kind and loving. ;)
Okay! Here is your egg! Thank you for adopting! :ph34r: I warm it up.

40/5,120

I hush a lullaby and have eggy go to beddy bye. eggy wakes up screaming and i change it's diaper. eggy goes back to sleep after watching a puppet show. 0 I think it might be furawatchi. :D

i wouldlikea black eggy plz! :D
Here you go! :D I warm it up for you! :( 235/6,400 Be sure to feed my TMGCs! I always return the favor through out the day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back