My Tama staring at the sun?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KikiH

Reaction score
I have a V6,

I left my Hitodetchi alone for about an hour, she didnt beep or anything. But now I randomly looked at her and her back was facing me, and she was staring at a weird sun thing..

Did anyone get this too?

Shes a generation 3 if that matters :)

& i'm sorry if someone posted something like that before, because im new. :eek:

I don't own a V6 as yet (unfortunately) but my guess is that it's a random animation (or screen saver if you'll like to call it that) just like how the other versions have animations when you don't press any buttons on your tamagotchi for a while. Eg: V5 looks at the moon/stars out the window at night shortly before going to bed, V1 brushes its teeth before going to bed, etc.

~shawdy~ :lol:

yeah, its just a screen saver. nothing to worry about. Just means that it probably wants to play something though.. Because nobody should be staring at the sun :eek:

It is the seasonal animation for the beginning of summer. Skipper does that too. It started on the 21st, right? I think Tamas shouldn't look at the sun. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
This happens on the V5, too. It doesn't do anything, it's just there. Just like what Shawdy said.

I see its a seasonal thing then ^^

Okay nothing to be worried about :(

Thanks everyone ^^

yeah my 1st gene pet does that staring at the sun as well

i was expecting a funny moment where hell turn any time now and show up a burnt face or something

thats probably sunichi. i no they do that on a v5, but a v6...i dont no about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back