Social Networking Sites

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcurl

Reaction score
I definitely prefer Facebook. MySpace is just too much for me. Facebook is easier to use, and more organized as well. Twitter is just basically updating your status on Facebook, so I don't even bother. :) To be honest, I have not heard of any of the other ones before. I just looked up the top 10 social networking sites and those were the ones I got. Of course, Facebook is at the top with 300,000,000 registered users with MySpace coming just below that with 263,920,000 registered members. Surprisingly, Twitter was not on the list. o_O

I'd have to go with Twitter. Not allowed the rest.

Besides, Twitter comes second. Formspring wasn't there.

:p

I have a FB, MySpace (was only created to keep in touch with my friends who previously didn't have FB, but had MySpace, otherwise, I rarely use it), and Twitter (rarely use it). I prefer Facebook.

I have Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Windows Live, Habbo and Tagged.

I prefer Facebook, Twitter being a close second :)

I'm not too crazy over either of them, actually.

Everyone I know on Facebook aren't half as nice as they are in real life.

And I see no use of having a Twitter, either.

I'm fine with TT. (8

I have no interest in joining one of the big sites like Facebook or MySpace.

I like Twitter. It's a fun way to talk with my online buddies, and there's lots of fun things to tweet about and discover on Twitter. x3

Facebook, MSN. ect...

I have Twitter, but I don't really like it. It's more for well-known people.

Does FormSpring count? xD

I have a facebook and myspace and habbo and i am thinking about a twitter. but I like myspace the best =] but I LOVE tamatalk. I spend all day on here

Facebook, MSN. ect...I have Twitter, but I don't really like it. It's more for well-known people.

Does FormSpring count? xD
^^ lol :)

Ha ha, yeah. I guess I should have included an "other" option as well. Too bad we can't edit the poll choices.

TamaMumEdit: edited the poll choice to include "Other"

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have a myspace, so I voted for that. I like it, actually, and I'm thinking of starting a facebook too.

Facebook! :D I might delete my Myspace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook. I've always used facebook, lol.

I like Twitter too though, but all I really do on there is post stuff people could honestly care less about xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back