Don't You Hate It When . . .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcurl

Reaction score
It's simple really. Someone starts with "Don't you hate it when . . . [insert whatever you want to say]. . ."

You reply with your answer, and then put one of your own.

"Don't you hate it when you create a topic and it gets like 1000 views but only 5 replies?" :)

No, because I've made a topic and it had loads of views but ABSOLUTELY NONE replies at all. So I can do worse than that.

Don't you hate it when you're parents don't leave you alone when you need privacy?

Yesssss.

Don't you hate it when you're being sarcastic and someone takes you seriously, or the other way around?

Oh yes, and the awkward laugh that follows.

Don't you hate it when you accidently say something waaaay too loud?

Oh yeah! And that silent "Fail" you say in your head when everyone stares are you. :eek:

Don't you hate it when you see people acting like idiots in public? <_<

Define idiot.. xDD

Don't you hate it when you have a mini-heartattack because you almost fell off of your chair backwards?

Oh yeah! I used to do it all the time in my computer chair that leans back really far. XD

Don't you hate it when you freak out cause you can't find your cell phone and it's right there in your pocket?

(lol, that's what mine does. XD)

Yes! I flip out, and then feel it in my pocket.

Don't you hate it when you stutter while making a really good comeback? xP

Yes!

Don't you hate it when when you go to the movies and the people behind you won't shut up?

Totally, although, at least to my knowledge, it doesn't happen very often to me. (People talking negatively about me anyway. :) )

Don't you hate it when you loose something you just had in your hand like three minutes ago?

Last edited by a moderator:
YEAH

Don't you hate it when people annoy you, and when you try to speak, they just interrupt you?

Yes

Don't you hate it when you love someone but they don't love you and when you think about them you think about their current boyfriend / girlfriend and you just want to rip your heart out because the twisting sensation is too much to bear?

^ Yeah!!

Don't you hate it when you're about to go somewhere you really wanna go and then something destroys your plans? =.=

Yes. Especially if that something is someone. >.<

Don't you hate it when you start eating something really good but really bad for you and you don't want to stop?

Mhm.

Don't you hate it when your crush goes out with the person you hate?

Totally.

Don't you hate it when people are really rude to you and you have nothing to say, then five minutes later you make up a really great comeback and wish you thought of it 5 minutes earlier?

Yeah

Don't you hate it when you're in the middle of something, then someone else comes up and says to have to go elsewhere?

Mhm.

DYHIW your ball bounces very far away from you and you are too lazy to get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back