What is your current status?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcurl

Reaction score
What is your current status?

"Today is the first day of Summer guys! Happy Summer!"

my last tweet (twitter) was "grad tomorrow"

I don't really make facebook statuses, ever. But I think my last one was "I love Montreal!" (hockey....lol)

Aww sweet! ^^^

My newest one is "A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. —Proverbs 15:1"

Twitter : wowowowowoowow, i just accidentally spent an hour and a half playing an iphone game xD

Facebook : "LIKE" this status & I'll send you a wall post saying something I like about you; Set this as your status. :)

I dont update my facebok status a lot , lol

(Ha ha. I like that. ^^ I might just have to steal that for my status. :) )

On FB: "Loves interpreting for Vietnamese patients but needs to brush up on her medical terminology. :p Oh, and ____SON/____ Chancellor: what in the world is going on and why so much FAIL? _____: :lol: Oh, the possibilities..."

I'm a volunteer at a hospital in patient care and every once in a while, I interpret for Vietnamese patients. As for the other stuff, it involves grad school. Complicated, but slowly sorting itself out. I'm going to be in the medical field! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Facebook:

Daddy - "Oooh, what have you got there?" Me - "What?" Daddy - "What are you eating? Candy? Share? *goofy smrik*" Me - "Daddy, this is a crayon" Daddy - "Oh, well, where's your candy hidden?" Obviously the fact his daughter is chewing on a crayon is less important than the location of candy.

-It's from aaaages ago.

Twitter:

So if I end up ginger from this, I expect you all to love and know me as the sexiest ginger to ever live. Hopefully I go sexy red.

-I dyed my hair last night. I'm 1/2 ginger.

Private RPing Site on Zetaboards://

"Pimp My Tractor."

I was listening to Superscwizzer, idk

Artists Love://

"I...I like... I... I'm in love with you!!"

Facebook://

"Going off to Camping On Switzerland's Lawn ! Anyone wanna come with me? If we leave now, we can get to Bern by sundown."

hah, an event I was in, just a joke.

GPX://

"It's sad when I don't feed my own Pokemon..."

._. truth.

Facebook:

"I want to buy something from the internet....

but there's so much to buy..... and most of them are expensive. ;__;"

Twitter;

"..And I can't stop making typos today. FHghkdfjks. On a side note, I'm obsessing over the Despicable Me theme. :D XDD"

Facebook;

"There are times that I reaallyy hate my dad. Now is one of those times. >.>"

Facebook;

"Aimee -lastname-; I just finished watching deathnote episode one~!"

from facebook: "Chester ate another squirrel!! Its eye popped out and Chester ate the entire thing!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back