My Daddy Made me Mad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchirocks2122321

Reaction score
I was just on ebay and I found a Tamagotchi+Color exactly in my price range!! :D :D :D I told my dad and he said "No, I'm not gonna let you buy another toy you're not gonna play with!" :eek: I WOULD SO USE IT! I've had 3 tamagotchis that i use a lot of times! AND I WOULD BE PAYING FOR IT! WITH MY OWN MONEY FROM MY OWN ALLOWANCE! :D :angry: :angry: Please reply if you think this is unfair and I will deeply appreciate it! ;) I will also tell my dad what you think. B)

Peace and Love,

memetchirocks2122321 :wub: :wub:

Well... first, welcome to TamaTalk. :eek:

If you want the TMGC+C that bad, don't be afraid to talk to your dad about it. Tell him how much you really want it, and he may end up buying it for you. You could even ask for one as a gift for a special occasion. Just remember to not get angry or have an attitude when talking to him.

As for it being unfair, I'm sure he just wants you to get in the habit of saving instead of spending your money. That's what my dad does if he doesn't let me use my money to buy something for myself. I offered to buy myself a brand new Nintendo DSi, but he wouldn't let me get it with my own money. Your dad knows best, I promise. :)

If you need to ask a question about something here on TT, feel free to send a PM my way.

I wholeheartedly agree with *mimitchi* and welcome to TamaTalk! :eek: Your dad is not being unreasonable or unfair. Though we really don't want to admit it sometimes, parents really do know best, trust me. If you give them the 'tude, well, that won't get you anywhere. In fact, it might even make your dad run in the complete opposite direction (not literally, but you probably get what I'm saying). Just have a calm and rational conversation with your dad. It should be genuine, not temporary. Show him that this is something you would really like and will take care of. If he thinks that you're going to end up tossing it like all your other toys (or whatever you usually buy) there's a reason he says that, because maybe he's observed you over the years (which is what good, attentive parents are supposed to do anyway :p ) and noticed that trend about you. Which is normal, because we all outgrow our toys at some point in life. If it doesn't happen right away, give it time and keep showing a great attitude. Good luck and have fun here! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, as an add-on to *mimitchi*'s comment, my parents wouldn't let me buy anything off ebay because of the fact that it is online (which they knew nothing about) and the fact that it used a credit card. Off subject, I know.

Also,

This fourm isn't to say why you're dad isn't going to buy you the TMGC+C. This forum if to Introduce yourself to TamaTalk. If you're dad isn't going to get you it, talk to him and prove him you could get it. In life you can't get everythig you want. Also Welcome to TamaTalk.

Please, don't bump old topics. Please let a Moderador close this.

This topic is not VERY old so instead of closing it I will move it to the appropriate forum.

*Topic Moved to What's On Your Mind*

Your father is just doing what is best for you. But maybe you could buy one on a site that takes cash? If you have your money in cash maybe you could get one from somebody at ur school or club, if u have one.

Hi..welcome to tamatalk!

On my own opinion..it's unfair..but he might have a good reason to not buy that TMGC+C...

My Mom and Dad has given me a tamagotchi iD last month...we searched every mall we could to buy that tama...He really wanted me to be happy..so whatever I wanted they were buying it...

..but we have a deal before they buy a thing...I should present them a medal on my recognition..

since every year I'm a Topnatcher on class and got medals (Honor student) he'll be buying me everything I want..but I'm not that materialistic..so I just want a Tamagotchi for having medal last school year..

..you should talk to your Dad about that!..and ask for a good reason for not buying you a tamagotchi plus color!

Well, he told me you have better things to do with your money. Well, before I got my first Tama, I was super bored. When I got it, it was a week and the words I'm and bored were not heard. Oh, and whoever moved this, THAAANK YOOOU!

I'd like someone to close this because it's official. I'm not getting one. He wont even let the Tama-Go (wich is like $30.00 cheaper) on eBay. Sooo, yes please close this.

-------------

P.S.

Salvador101,

Please stop trying to close everything I write!!! :ph34r: :blink: :furawatchi: :wacko:

My parents let me buy a TMGC+C online, but it took 2 years to convince them. Find one OFF eBay, my parents let me buy stuff of Amazon, but not eBay, because they don't trust it.

on the one hand, you're not an adult, so technically your parents can do whatever they want. I do agree that its not fair though.

Its not really YOUR money if he's holding onto it for you. If it was you could spend it however you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back