I want to try something.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rawrr.

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I've been thinking. I really enjoy writing, but I can never seem to follow through with a novel. I've written only a few, and they're pretty poor in quality. I wanted to try something new... like a movie script. Perhaps less details and more detailed speech, something that would lessen the burden of an entire book.[/SIZE]

Would writing a movie script be a good idea... and do you think if it's good enough it could go anywhere? I know the chances are slim to none, but I thought I could use a little bit of help and insight about the situation.

I say go for it. What do you have to lose?

Movie scripts can be surprisingly fun to write - they provide substance to a plot without loading it with unnecessary details.

Whether or not it goes anywhere depends on your effort, correct?

But hey, that's just my two cents on it. ;)

I also think you should go for it! If you love to do it, definitely do it! You should always do what makes you happy. I would love to read your script if you do, which I very much hope, write it! ^.^ -Shorty

I would definitely say go for it as well if it's something that you really want to do. As for whether or not it will go anywhere, I really can't say. But you never know unless you try. :D

Latest posts

Back