Do you wear makeup?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXStrawberry_KissesXx

Reaction score
Do you wear make-up?

If so, How much? Why?

If not, Why don't you?

I occasionaly wear eye-liner. Not recently. It's been hot, and it'll drip.

:3

I wear mascara and eyeliner when I feel like it, but that's it. I don't think I really need makeup - I'm thirteen, my skin is still young. xP

I don't wear any makeup.

Like... none. No blush, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, eyeshadow, etc...

To be honest, I look hideous in makeup.

I don't need slabs of makeup on my face just to make me look like someone I'm not.

So no makeup for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well makeup is supposed to enhance your natural features, not completely transform you. xD

I do wear makeup. I started experimenting with it around the sixth grade. I am going into the 12th now, and can do a really good job of putting it on. I get compliments on my makeup all the time. ♥ Especially my eyes. I love to play up my eyes. I wear bright colors a lot, like my electric blue mascara and blue shadows and eyeliner. I would post a picture, but it's on my phone. :D I also like to do browns and shimmery skin tones. And of course, good ol' black eyeliner. x3

As for what I wear:

Since it's summer, I wear only powder right now on my face. It's a loose powder that gives your skin a light shimmer and sun kissed glow.

I never wear blush, ever. And no lipstick for me. Usually I just use my softlips chap stick or occasionally lip gloss. I don't really like it though cause it's sticky and my hair always gets stuck to my lips when I wear it.

Eyeshadow, of course. Mascara and eyeliner. There you have it. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear eyeliner and blush. and mascara.

I wear it because It's my signature thing ya know?

and it enhances the "sce-mo" person I am.

I put it a certain way evey day so that it doesnt look ... ... off or something.

I wear make up, but i got for a natural look. I just wear mascara, foundation, and lip gloss. On occasion blush. I just wear foundation because it keeps my skin moisturized- it doesn't cover much of anything, so its not really a difference.

I wear some depending on what I'll be doing for the day. Usually I just wear concealer, mascara, and eye shadow but occasionally I wear foundation. Foundation is a pain though so I rarely use it. And it makes my face look orange. :D

Mhm, a little.

I usually wear brown/black mascara. It's pretty light, and keeps me looking natural. I'll wear eyeliner very very rarely. Eyeshadow? Nahh. And I can't stand blush or lipstick/lip gloss. xD

I wear thick black glasses too, so they accent my face enough for me to get by without makeup. But I prefer to wear just a little mascara to help me feel purty. :3

Yeah I do, especially in my eyes. My eyes are fairly small so I'll add brown eyeliner, mascara, and sometimes eyeshadow to make them pop. I use bronzer on my cheeks and I'm starting to use lipstick/lipgloss more often. No foundation for me though, I don't need it. My skin is already clear and even.

I use eyeliner, mascara, & lip balm / gloss.

I don't like wearing eyeshadow or foundation though - it looks bad on me :|

Blech. I really dislike makeup. Especially lip gloss, because you digest it and it wears off after a while. None for me, unless I really need it (e.g. big scratch on face).

Nope. Never in my 22 years have I needed or wanted to wear makeup. Unless it's a special occasion, like a wedding or something, MAYBE some blush for a dance or the like, but that's about it.

Yes. I do. However, I change my makeup depending on the season :p

In the summer: I just wear some foundation to make my face look clearer, and some black mascara.

In the Fall (during school): I wear foundation, an eyeliner on my top lid that matches my outfit, sometimes eyeshadow, and black mascara.

I use concealer to cover up my zits and stuff, that's it.

Eye stuff really doesn't appeal to me, nor does lipgloss or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back