TamaGO! Character Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShAwDy_1

Reaction score
As you all probably know by now, Music Star and the TamaGO! will be sharing an online "home" (website). So I finally got to log-on on Music City and I was checking out the new features. I created a character chart for the TamaGO! based on the TamaGO! "log in" character shadows that can be viewed. I'm missing a few characters, but here it is.

TamaGO! Character Chart

~shawdy~ :D

EDIT: Chart has been edited with missing characters. Still can't find a proper image of Mikazukitchi.

Thank you binary for the names of the characters.

EDIT: Chart has been fixed properly, now it's complete.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shadowed toddler and teen are secret characters from the V5, but I can't remember the names. And that first male adult shadow is in the Music Star. Just can't remember the name off hand. The other two must be new.

And yay.

I think I can identify some of the ones you're missing names for.

female toddler - Hoshitchi (from FamiTama / V5 / Familitchi)

female teen - Mikazukitchi (from FamiTama / V5 / Familitchi)

male adult (right-most column) - Simasimatchi (from V4), (spelled Shimashimatchi on EnTama)

male adult (bottom center) - Nekutaitchi from EnTama (probably spelling differently on Tama-Go: Maybe "Necktie-tchi"?)

female adult - Pipotchi (from V3)

p.s. can you use .PNG instead of .BMP? (This will make the file smaller, so it will load faster, and there still won't be any artifacts such as are seen with .JPG)

Alright I found Shimashimatchi... I'll search for the others and then upload the edited chart. Thanks for the help. And I'll be sure to change the file type

~shawdy~ :mimitchi:

Thanks for the chart, it helps a lot! But isn't Kikitchi a teen character?

Thanks for the chart, it helps a lot! But isn't Kikitchi a teen character?
Actually, Kikitchi, Chamametchi, Ringotchi, and Nonopotchi are adult characters in the Tama-go. In the Tamagotchi iD, Kikitchi and Chamametchi are considered adults. :lol:

Grippatchi (aka. Gorippatchi, Ms. Perfect of Gorippa-sensei) is actually a female oldie, not an adult.But great chart! The characters are lookin good for this Tama. :lol:
Thanks for pointing that out. I was wondering why there were more female adult characters than male ones, and only one female oldie.

Here is a picture of Mikazukitchi for you, it also has a transparent background! wink.gif

https://tamagotchihome.11.forumer.com/image...ikazukitchi.png

Also the ducky boy Toddler is named Ahirukutchi, and thanks for the Tama-Go chart! wub.gif
Thanks for the image and the character name!

---

The chart has been edited and uploaded, again. :eek:

Thanks everyone for chipping in once again.

~shawdy~

I am currently pixellating characters so that we can make a chart with pixels (duh). We can't be 100% sure of growth patterns until it is released, however.

I'm guessing that Gorippatchi and Oyajitchi aren't oldie characters. Rather, they're the adult children of Otokitchi & Ojitchi. (The same as on the TMGC+C.)

I just noticed that Chuchutchi and Kilalatchi have the same excat cheecks. Could they be brothers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back