Talk About Yourself!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcurl

Reaction score
We all are different. If we weren't, the world would be quite boring, I'm sure. Tell us about yourself. What separates you from the rest? It might be the way you dress, the way you act, how you talk. Anything about you is fine! Whatever it is, share it here!

I love to wear bracelets. I currently have on five. Three on one wrist, two on the other. I like to paint my nails bright colors, and sometimes black. I have a unique talent. I can spin, toss, and do tricks with swords, rifles, and big flags. Oh, and by the end of the summer, I'm going to have a very different hairstyle. x3

. I have over 50 jelly bracelets which I wear all on one wrist/arm, if that counts? Haha.

. Um, my taste in music is different too. I like a lot of bands people have never heard of, and I hate most mainstream.

. My cultural backgrounddd. I'm half Russian. Therefore my name's different. And I have a slight accent. I don't sound fully Aussie.

. I'm in love with my camera. Everyone always asks me "WTF WHY DO YOU TAKE SO MANY PHOTOS LALALA?!?!?!" But a picture speaks 1000 words, doesn't it? (;

There's lots more little things though, :)

-I can sing songs in foreign languages and know the Englisher translation.

-I'm the only one out of my friends who doesn't wear jewellery / makeup

-My hair changes shades depending on the season. [dark brown in winter, ginger in spring, ginger/light brown in summer, red/light brown in the fall]

-I can play a hella lot of musical instruments.

-I always mess up in my speech.

-I still enjoy rolling down hills

- Singing.

- Drawing on my hands.

- The music I like.

- My love for black and red.

- My unhealthy love for Paramore, Chris Drew and Russell Howard.

Last edited by a moderator:
- I get super high grades and I barely study. It makes people mad.

- I'm a little bit too easy going, never really stressed.

- sarcastic and have a good sense of humour when no one else does.

- big big nerd (videogames all the time, computer knowledge, etc.)

- OBSESSED with photography, so people always ask me to do portraits and shtuff

- listen to different music than my friends - indie/alternative, rock and such - so I keep a playlist of songs they'd like so they don't have to search my iPod lol

- clothes - I wear handmedowns and buy from thriftshops, but I always get compliments because it's unique.

Can't think of much else.

I'm not going to lie and pretend that I'm an interesting person, because I'm really not. I'm pretty typical/average. I'm firm in my love for God. I love my long hair. I'm afraid of change and yet I crave it at the same time. I love to dance randomly and break out in show tunes (especially from Glee). I love to play my guitar and my ukulele and I love to sing. I also write songs. I value my grades in school. I pick up new languages quickly and I love learning Japanese and I'm even adding Latin to my repertoire as of next year. I drink multiple cups of coffee every single day. I watch Grey's Anatomy obsessively and I will never grow tired of it. I hate swimming but I am crazy about the beach. I love to wear dresses and cardigans the most. I cannot take a good picture of myself. I'm a vegetarian and I love animals, but I'm not an animal activist and my compassion towards animals did not have any influence on my choice to become a vegetarian (most people do not understand this, I just do not like the taste/texture of meat in general). I'm pro-life. I'm fairly liberal. My mom is a lawyer yet I do not agree with her on any of the law policies that she follows. I wish it was summer all year round. Uh that's about it c:

. I think what makes me, me, is that I'm a very outgoing person.

. I'm almost always smiling and having a good time, which tends to make people look at me like I'm insane. Tons of teenagers where I live look like living dead.

. I can carry a conversation with a 5 year old, or a 65 year old.

. I wear cheery clothes, bracelets, off color socks, Vans, and hats! I stand out.

. I sing a lot. Everywhere I go, I'm usually humming or quietly singing something to myself.

. I don't put myself down. I believe in myself. Everyone has flaws, and I do too, but I don't let them get in the way of my dreams.

. Personality wise, I'm a tomboy. Unlike most of my friends; total girly girls.

. I'm tall for my age, so I tend to stand out even more.

I am Krystal. ;]

Wow how am I different? LOL That's kinda hard considering I'm REALLY different! XD. I do/say things that no one would probably ever think to do/say. I also listen to very random songs and seem to fall in love with cute things and characters and obsess over them O_O;;. I also tend to be random but know when to get serious when the time is right. I love to draw manga/anime and I obsess over anime. You can't spell awesome without Me. :furawatchi:

I'm weird.

I have an easier time making friends with people in the later teens than people my age. People my age are really ignorant sometimes, and it gets on my nerves. I am interested in multiple websites that people at my school haven't heard of. I have an uncanny passion for drawing fanart of these websites. Also I lurk the forums there too much. I like to listen to music no-one that lives near me knows of. I am right now. I hate sports. I love the Internet. I game sometimes, but not much. I have a large interest in computers. I like grammar. Actually, no, I love grammar. I hate ignorant people. And I am the most boring person on this planet.

tl;dr ME ME ME

I'm an Emergency Medical Technician, a violinist (9 years and counting), a college graduate, love reading and collecting classics books, always lived near the ocean, obsessed with Bath and Body Works products ;) , still watches Smallville, and I'm a very compassionate person. I will go out of my way to make others happy...and feed them well: I love to cook and bake. :D I will never give up on my goals and aspirations.

Yay! I love to talk about myself, so...

I seem to love everything... What should I call it... Everything that comes from Japan and is popular outside Japan... You know, Tamagotchi, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, stuff like that. :l They're all similar in a way but I don't know what to call them right now.

I like forums, BIG forums, like TamaTalk and Bulbagarden.

I'm shy around new people, but once you get to know me... 8DD

I love to draw fan-art, mainly Pokeshipping fan-art (google Pokeshipping if you don't know what it is) and I also love to see other peoples fan-art if they're good.

I love lots of different music.

I hate, hate, HATE sports!

Internet... What could I do without it?

I love Japan, anime, manga... No, I'm not a weeaboo that yells "kawaii" every 5 seconds. Thanks.

I don't really care about what I wear... I mean of course I do, but I don't care if it's not the latest fashion, if it looks good to me I'll wear it...

I love singing! But am I good at it? I dunno...

I can be very girl (I love pink and sparkles and puppies LOL) but I'm also kinda tomboyish (I love games and computers and stuff)

I'm a dark haired shortie...

I hate it how everyone and everything changes all the time... );

I can't swim so well, but being in water is awesome!!

I don't study. I really don't. And I'm still pretty good.

I think in English and accidentally speak in English though I'm Finnish.

` I am 5 feet and an inch

` The arts are my passion

` I'm falling in love with photography

` I don't sugar coat things- I'll tell you how it is

` I listen to a little too much mainstream

` Broadway actress is my dream job

` Winning a Tony Award would be the greatest thing ever.

` Last night I had a dream that I gave birth to a girl named Leah. Yeah, weird.

I also love music and I enjoy whistling. I'm a white girl that loves rap, but I'm not all wanna be gangster. If someone looked at me, they might think that I'm an all rock person. But I love rap and rock the most. I like to experiment with makeup, I'm going to be 18 in October, and I'm very outgoing and fun and I love to joke around. :)

I'm looking forward to my senior year. Makes me sad that this is my last year in high school, but it's also very exciting to think that I will stepping into the next milestone of my life: college!

Hello, my name is Karin, and this is my story.

I was born from a middle wage family is northern Maine. I am a strawberry blond, with small dimples and green eyes. I wear glasses too. Also, I have an unusual mark on my upper left arm that resembles some kind of strange animal. Some what of a cross between a cat and a fox. I find it rather odd so I usually wear long sleeves to cover it up.

But that is only the beginning of my story

I have always felt like I was a normal girl, My father works in retail while my mother passed away when I was two years old. My father never talks about it and there are no pictures of her around the house. I don't remember what she looks like and if I ask my father about her he will just stare at me and walk to the other room. My father an d I aren't very close. I only see him when he comes back to work and I cook our dinner. Usually he says "thank you" and takes the plate to his room. I don't mind, my father is a very quiet person and doesn't like small talk.

One day, I was at the local marketplace buying groceries for meals that week, when something strange happened. Three hooded men ran through the market and killing everyone with blades coming out of their sleeves. I ran and hid underneath a vegetable kart listening to the screams of the people out there while holding my breath and crying. The screams stopped and I could hear the men walking. suddenly the kart keeping me shelter was torn apart. I let out a small scream while one of them put a small and wet rag across my face. I blacked out.

When I was awoken, with a dizzy and a blurred eyesight, I found myself in a dim lit room. I could hear faint whispering between two people in the background. I tried to pretend I was still out and listened.

"Are you positive that she is the daughter of Queen Vereanze?" whispered one man with a haste tone in his voice.

"Positive, I checked, she has the mark of the beast on her arm." replied the other man.

Hearing this, I was shocked. Who are these men? What do they want? Where am I and who is Queen Vereanze? I asked these questions over and over in my head. I was very confused and angry. I tend to get angry when I am confused. One of the men walked over and stood in front of me. I tried to pretend to remain the look of unconsciousness as possible while I could feel him studying my face.

"What about her father?" he asked the other man.

"Dead. The assassins killed her father. He knew to much about the organization and therefore is a threat." The other man replied to his question with a bored tone in his voice.

At this I opened my eyes and gasped. The man in front of me was a somewhat awkward looking man. With short black hair and big black eyes. His skin was olive and was dark in this dim room.

"Looks like the princess is awake" he said hastily with a dark smile.

I felt like I was in a dark state. I was so confused, angry, and sad about what these men are saying about my fathers death. I have never felt like this before, my eyes started burning and I wanted to kill him. I wanted to know why I was here. And then I felt like everything went white. I could feel my body changing, my brain rushing, the birthmark felt ice cold as my body was heating up from the intensity, and my muscles pulsing. I broke free from the chair and tackled the man in front of me. I pounded on his chest and felt his ribs brake. His face fell from a shocked look to a dull and colorless feature. I grabbed his neck and crushed it with my hand and swung his lifeless body to the corner of the room.

Something hard hit my neck and I fell to the floor. I looked up and saw the other man in the room. He was dark with a bald head. His face was motionless with no movement. Like he was bored in this situation. I got up and charged at him with great force. He simply grabbed my wrist and twisted me around effortlessly. He bent down and whispered into my ear.

"I know you're confused. I can tell from your outbreak that you're filled with wrath. That is good, we need people like who in our organization we can control easily." He said as I felt his hand go up my shirt and his finger tips burning the middle of my stomach. The white hot pain put me out. I saw flashes of life pass by, and then my brain and heart felt like they were on fire. I passed out.

And this is only the beginning of my story.

Well...

• I play the flute

• I am extrenely short

• I love little children

• I plan on being a paediatric nurse when I'm older

• I am obsessed with "My Sister's Keeper"

• For school I wrote a speech about eating disorders

• I am good at writing speeches

• I've been trying to convince my mum to let us host a Thai student next time they come

• I play netball at a primary school level even though I go to high school

• I am intelligent

• I'm learning French in correspondance

That's all for now, folks!

. I'm an early morning person.

. I'm the queen of inside jokes

. I mess up half of what I say

. I'm a jokester [ joker + prankster ]

. I'm one of the most old fashioned people to walk this earth

. I'm laughed at for not knowing lots of technology savvy stuff

. I have a super obsession with Germany, German places, and the German language in general

. My hair, too, changes color under lighting. Sometimes it's platinum blondeish, other times it's dark blonde

. I don't like for people to make me wait, or for me to make other people wait

. I have a bit of an ego, which strangely, boosts my self confidence when I'm really down

:)

I always wear hair elastics around my wrist and people borrow them a lot, my iPod has thousands of songs on it and most of them are rock/ old stuff that nobody likes, I'm known for always wearing my hair in a ponytail with a headband, I'm the "messy one" with the cluttered locker, whenever we play trivia games in class I help my team out a lottt, I play way too many sports. I'm also known for my weird food choices and special orders at restaurants, and stealing peoples' food at lunch.

- I sleep more than average.

- I need to run everyday, or else I fell sick and I go crazy.

- I can't really relate to a lot of people, but I love going out, and I like people in general.

- I have really thick hair, and I straighten it, or else it would be crazy.

- I wear contacts, or else I would be blind.

- I run track and cross country.

- I love shopping and movies.

- I get good grades, but I'm really slow about normal things, like I'm ditzy.

I am quite intelligent.

I love drawing manga.

I can lick my elbow-lol XD

I am half English and half Moroccan.

I live in England and was born in England.

I absolutely love hello kitty.

My favourite colour is pink :)

My favourite subjects are:

Art

Drama

English

Astronomy

Graphics

Geology

So... Thats me! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.