how to make a cd?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mssora

Reaction score
hi.. does anyone know why i cant make a cd?

its always 0% when loading

How do you know that you are not able to make a CD? Do you mean that whenever you go into the room in the Gotchi Performing Arts School it loads to 0%?

If you don't know where to find the building. Just walk into the red carpet from the enterance of Music City. Then choose the path on the top left corner and it will lead you to a building. Go into that building that says "Gotchi Performing Arts School", then go into the Studio on the right side and choose the type of Music CD you want to make. Then choose the music you want for your CD. Save if before exiting the room. Then go out to the Machine that holds a CD. Go to the counter next to it. Name your CD and then you will have it in your Dock.

To put it in your Profile, open up your profile by pressing yourself on the right hand corner. Press setting under your Featured CD and choose the CD you want to put on it.

If it always loads to 0% when you go in that room. Consider waiting for a longer time ~ or try loading it with another browser.

Hope I helped :lol:

He/she is saying that it always doesn't load and stops on 0%, Pinky.

Have you left it to load for a while? Sometimes it just doesn't show progress... It happens to me all the time.

It also might be that your Flash Player hasn't been updated in a while. I get that problem sometimes with parts of TamaTown. Try updating it as well if you still get the problem.

Hey i think this problem occur because of two thinkg.

- the Driver problem may be your driver not working properly.

- the burning software problem. check your software it is compatible for your operating system or not.

Latest posts

Back