Sign in to follow this  
allygotchi

Masktchi MADNESS

ok. I had an itchigotchi and i was trying to get a mametchi. this was 1st gen. but i had to go somewhere and i left my tama at home unpaused. when i got back it had 1 poo and only 2 hearts empty. So i was thinking i would get a tarakotchi or something like that but i got a masktchi. I have nothing againsed them i just thought it was odd.

Has this happened to anyone else? :D :rolleyes: :D :D

Thats odd. I hate masktchi's. o.O

Yeah... A I said though I like masktchis. I like them i was just expecting something something different. :mellow:

Assuming you took near perfect care otherwise, my guess is that you missed enough trainings to get a Maskutchi. Given Ichigotchi's condition when you came back, though, that might not be the case- IMO, by the time you missed enough trainings for that, it would have died by then. So...maybe snacks did it? How many snacks have you fed it? I heard too much makes it turn into Maskutchi.

wow thats strange O_o like everyone else i think its the training points but masktchis are cute too ;) 2 hearts down isint really bad :D

Good luck on your masktchi =)

Love,

Peas r mushy mushmush

Hmm... weird. O.o

But I LOVE da widdle masky supah hewoes! ;):D

thats not true because i gave mine so many snacks that it weighed 99 lb and it turned into the snake

if you get a :) that means you did not take care of tama i hate :angry: :) :ph34r: :ph34r: .

:angry: some times you need to take perfect care of it. if you don't it wil feel ashamed of it's self. and becomes a masktchi.

Maskitchis have bad teeth.They need to go to the orthadonist. :lol: :lol:

But they're cute all the same. B) B) B)

~~~CalmRain102~~~