"Thank You" Thread :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FamiFan95

Reaction score
So, recently I've noticed that people in TamaTalk are really nice and helpful. :) So many people here have made me happy a lot of times and helped me and I really wanna say thank you! You're all like one big family to me <3

Have you been helped here in TamaTalk? Come and say thank you here! :) And you can also post thank you's for another reasons... That reminds me, thank you dad for buying me Super Mario Galaxy 2 today :'D

Well 4 years ago when I was new alot of people did help me because (I didn't know how to do anything come on I was 12) I was new to using computers too. So yea. Thanks to everyone was helpful to me.

Four years is a long time to be on TT and I know because I've been there. So thanks everyone who helped me.

Also, thanks Kaycee for stopping the lies and also for writing the letter that might have convinced mum to let us host a Thai student. That was a nice thing to do for a friend.

Thank you TT for being like a huge family to me <3

Also, thank you Lillian for being such an amazing and supportive friend.

Thank you Mrs Kidd for being so nice and helping me with all my troubles.

Thank you Grace for being so lovely.

Thank you Cameron for liking me so much o:

Thank you Ksenia for everything.

THANK YOU GODS OF WEIGHT LOSS FOR HELPING ME LOSE 22 POUNDS.

'Tis all for now <3

Thank you TT, for being wonderfully amazing, C8

Thank you friends, for being awesome

Thank you Miss KT for teaching me lots of recipes and stuff.

Thanks to Kelsey, for absolutely everything.

I know you don't come on Tamatalk itself much anymore, so chances are you won't see this, but it's kind of weird saying it to your face, anyway. You're the reason I keep coming back, and the reason I haven't given up. You give me a lot to look forward to, and thank you for not giving up on me like almost everybody else has. I love you so much.

Thanks to Alex, also for everything.

You are incredibly talented and beautiful, and you're an amazing friend. Thank you for pushing me, through your work, to be a better writer, and helping me through the hard times. Thank you, thank you. I love you.

Thanks to Ginny, for listening to my rambles.

Thanks to TamaTalk for giving me real friends.

Thanks to God for being there when noone else could, and answering my prayers, and of course being as amazing and kind as He is.

Thanks to music/the artists for giving me someone and something to relate to, and for putting a smile on my face, and encouraging me.

All these things have saved me countlessly.

~Mew

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you to my friends on TamaTalk. I'd name you individually but some I don't talk to that much and I'd probably sound like a creep. xP

Thank you Jay for stalking me on Friday.

Thank you to my two beautiful role models. :D

Thank you Jess for always being there for me.

Thank you Bethany for being an amazing friend and always looking out for me. <3 I really love you lately.

I really do want to thank Admin and all of my friends on TT. You guys truly are amazing! I.. I LOVE YOU. <3

I want to thank my brother for everthing he's ever done for me. He's my only brother, and the best one I could ask for. <3 Thanks, Dustin!

Thank you mommy and daddy for always being there for me and for raising me.

Thank you all of my friends! You're the best a girl could ask for. :'3

Thanks FamiFan for making this topic!

Thank you to family, friends, the boyfriend, TamaTalk, and all others who have made a positive impact on my life. Couldn't have done it without you. :)

Thank you TT for being like a huge family to me <3Also, thank you Lillian for being such an amazing and supportive friend.

Thank you Mrs Kidd for being so nice and helping me with all my troubles.

Thank you Grace for being so lovely.

Thank you Cameron for liking me so much o:

Thank you Ksenia for everything.

THANK YOU GODS OF WEIGHT LOSS FOR HELPING ME LOSE 22 POUNDS.

'Tis all for now <3
No problem,

I love you!

Thankyou mummy, for always being there.

Thankyou TT, for everything, without you and your people I wouldn't be me.

Thankyou Kirsty, for being such an amazing friend, a shoulder to cry on, I love you.

Thankyou Anastasia, for this pink nailpolish, LOL.

Thankyou Adam, for always making me feel better about myself.

Thankyou Tiggrik, for being like a baby brother to me, even though you're just a cat.

Thankyou my darling brother, for being the greatest role model and bestest friend I could ever wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back