Sign in to follow this  
sweet.angel

Your collection

Three Four Tamagotchis came in the mail today <3

• 3 V4s
  • 1 V2

MEvMtrA.jpg

That's a total of 20 Tamagotchis (all running but 3!!!)

• Like 1

Bad photo lol, Haven't taken one in a year or so, haven't really gotten anything new, just 5 or 6 I think, I don't really plan on buying some anytime soon though, If I can't even run them due to school -_- The stuff thats different is my Yellow ID Le, Tamagotchi Nano, TamaWalkie, Green V3, Purple Crowns V5.5 and a purple V5 :) I'll try and make a video soon, but its hard to pack it back into a box again XD

nDWnBZW.png

• Like 4

At the moment I have one Tamagotchi Familitchi (green shell with pretty pink and yellow hearts and pink buttons). I did have a Tamagotchi Music Star, but I lost it when I moved to my new house. When I was younger I didn't have the original Tamagotchis as I was into Pokemon back then.

http://image.srovname.cz/cz/500/1418328/epee-tamagotchi-familitchi-verze-5-zeleno-zlute.jpg

My black special edition Nano arrived ( I had to pick it up) yesterday. Now my collection is finished for now. It sure is a cute little booger!!

So far my collection is one original tamagotchi and one tamatown. I've got a v4 connection coming in the mail. Used to have the app on my phone but I deleted it yesterday because I ran out of memory. :(

Love this topic.

I only had an v4.5 and v5 , v3 (not a collection lolz)

I am getting a p's for my birthday so yay.

My very small collection. :P

[pic]

Totally in love with your v5! <3

Totally in love with your v5! <3

(It's a v5.5, but that doesn't really matter :P) Thanks! ^_^ I really like it too.

• Like 1

So because I'm a terrible person, since my last collection post from like, over 2 years ago, I've gotten pretty much nothing new, other than

MqdaUcgl.jpg

Not really sure why I stopped collecting. I kinda just did.

• Like 1

Yay I had P's and v4.5 and v3 and v5

My Tamagotchi collection:

How did you manage to.... :o

^^ Very nice collection, but has lots of "repeats". Nothing wrong with that; I have 2 Uratamas with the same shell design (see avvie). But 4 or 5 of the same? Overkill.

So because I'm a terrible person, since my last collection post from like, over 2 years ago, I've gotten pretty much nothing new, other than

MqdaUcgl.jpg

Not really sure why I stopped collecting. I kinda just did.

That nano OMG <333

My collection just grew by one--I picked up my dark blue Tama Suku from the post office. It is used, but almost in pristine condition. Now I have to learn how to play it. It's a version 1.

Edited by magicboa

^^ Very nice collection, but has lots of "repeats". Nothing wrong with that; I have 2 Uratamas with the same shell design (see avvie). But 4 or 5 of the same? Overkill.

Mine's been like that too recently, but for me it's because I tend to buy mine in sets/lots, and then I have trouble parting with them even if they're repeats, especially if they're shell designs I like, because I'm like oh what if I drop this one or something. xD