1 TMGC+C

1 IDL (15th Anniversary)

Wishlist

1 TMGC+C (Black)

1 V2 (Transparent)

1 V3 (Transparent)

1 V4.5

Edited by black candy

Since it's my new account, I can show mine once more. ;D I am waiting to get a few new additions to make a new photo. ;)

tumblr_n77d8kKEC51soif0yo1_500.jpg

Edited by Carleesi
  • Like 1

I finally took pictures of my collection.

tumblr_n8tdzkRmw31tx621bo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8tdzkRmw31tx621bo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8tdzkRmw31tx621bo2_1280.jpg

• Like 5

I finally took pictures of my collection.

tumblr_n8tdzkRmw31tx621bo1_1280.jpg

Ugh, You collection is gorgeous! So jelly of that pink/blue iD too!

• Like 1

I like the Uniqlo Tama Suku. Nice collection, Holler.

• Like 1

I've recently added a New ID L Yellow, and I've bought a Princess Spacy too. I saw it on Ebay for £15/$25 with shipping so I had to get it. So happy :)

I just bought a regular Keitai (black pixels). It's my first one. It's the one in my avvie. Should be here next week. ETA: Dosen't have "Tamagotchi" across the top though.

Edited by magicboa

New collection photo. This time out of their boxes. ;)

tumblr_nat7wycMPi1soif0yo1_500.jpg

• Like 2

^^Wow--your collection really has grown!! Very nice and diversified.

Thank you very much! ^o^

I'm finally getting a Tama Fure. Been looking for one that was reasonably priced for a long time. I should have it by the 9th of Sept., since it's coming from Florida and not Japan. I can't wait til it gets here!!

Last update for now, until I get the TMGC4U. (:

2r4pquq.jpg

2hwp508.jpg

286zits.jpg

• Like 2

My collection grew by one--Tama Fure arrived. I only ordered it 3 days ago, but it came from Florida, not Japan.

Edited by magicboa

I've got a pink V3, and I have a Café deu TMGC coming from Ebay! I'm trying to bid on another right now, but it's not going so well!

I used to have a glow in the dark one!!

I've got: one V4.5, one V5 and one V5.5, all European models. I ordered a Tamagotchi iD L (English version) yesterday... So excited for it to arrive! ^_^