Micro Pet TransX Alien

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gorozutchi

Reaction score
So on eBay there was this bid for a P1 and P2 tamagotchi along with this weird pet called Micro Pet TransX Alien and for 12mins left and a bid of 1.08 I won. Does anyone have any idea what this thing is or some growth charts I only found a website saying after looking for a year someone bought it for a lot of money. I can not find any info on this if anyone has one please help.

Im not sure what that virtual pet is...

But you might have better luck posting this topic in the Tamagotchi Cousins section in TamaTalk. They're experts over there! :furawatchi:

Good luck!

I don't think that's a Tamagotchi. Is it? It might be similar though ~ is that even from Bandai?

Try the reference section to see if they have any charts for it or as ilovemakiko said, try Tamagotchi Cousins, it might be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy 1st of July~

Anyway, Tamagotchi will always be by BanDai, not any other virtual pet I don't believe. Besides, it sounds very generic, so I can already assume it's not a Tamagotchi, and there might not be too much info about it.

Definitely not a Tamagotchi. I would try tamenagerie.com, headed by our very own, Mothra. :p The site has a ton of info on Tamagotchis and the "odd" pets, so there might even be the Micro Pet listed: https://www.tamenagerie.com/.

i went to tamenagerie it has a little article about it no information i pm'd mothra to see if they know anything helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to revive a "dead" topic but I just gotta say. Dang. You're pretty lucky, that thing is a *cough* to find (the TransX Alien). I had one years ago and have been trying to find one again since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back