Tama Wheight

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamified

Reaction score
My tama is 36 lbs and is almost a year. (I think) I am afraid to exercise it cuz i don't want it to become too skinny if it is not. My tama also loves chocolate bars and i bought a lot on v4.5 tamatown online. It is very unhappy and keeps wanting more. I feed it healthy meals, but i don't want it to die if I feed it too much. HELP!!! :D

On the V4.5 the weight of your tamagotchi is best at about 5 to 10lbs over it's base weight (weight which it won't go under, tama won't allow game play). 1 year in tama age = one day (24hrs). If your V4.5 is only one day old and at 36lbs I reckon you play some games with it! :eek:

Instead of feeding it so much chocolate bars, play games with it to keep it more healthy as well as keep happy hearts filled. When you win a game it fills all four happy hearts.

~shawdy~ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Tamagotchi won't die if it's overweight. As ShAwDy_1 said, I do suggest you play some games. You can earn gotchi points from games and also get your Tamagotchi happiness and loose some weight! IT's worth it to play games!

Meals = 1lbs

Snacks = 2lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back