HELP! I just ordered a Morino!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boshia

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I just ordered a brand new Morino from eBay for only $22 dollars, not including shipping. I've been reading up on them. I can't seem to find out some things, though. Does it sound like a normal Tamagotchi, or completely different? Is the size about the size of an Angelgotchi? Also, I know that most people that have a Morino seem to not like theirs...why? Is it too needy, or what? Thanks, any help appreciated!

Congrats

I've always liked the idea of having a Morino.

I don't think they're supposed to be needy (not like the Ocean). But they do have a "screen saver" feature which I think some ppl find a little annoying.

I think they are the same size as the Mothra and the Angel tamas (slightly smaller than the newer IR connection tamas). :blink:

Mothra's Tamenagerie.com page on the Morino is quite useful for the kind of info you're asking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister has had one and she said that the frog attacks and stuff was annoying and

yes like Mum said the screen saver was very annoying.It is as big as a mothra

but smaller than MS's.My sister said they are hard to take care of but that is just her.

Morinos are cool. They're not particularly high-maintenance at all. The cool thing about them is they have a motion sensor, so yes, when the frog comes or when a footstep appears (like a person is going to step on the Morino, which is a bug, obviously), you would tap the screen to scare off the frog or foot. Yes, personally, the screen saver is a bit of a nuisance for me because I like to see my little bug crawling around. The size of the Tamagotchi unit is the same as the other vintage Tamagotchis. In addition to Tamenagerie, I like mimitchi.com too. Here's the page on Morinos: https://mimitchi.com/html/morino.htm. There's logs on there too. Here's another cool site on vintage Tamagotchis: https://www.pixelmood.com/.

Awesome! Thanks, everyone; I think I'll be prepared enough for Morino when it comes now^^.

Hi again! I don't know if it's okay for me to be posting on this topic again, but I got my Morino a few days ago, and I was wondering if anyone on here would find it interesting or helpful if I made a log whenever I got around to hatching it(which would be whenever my twin angels die). It seems like a lot of the logs are of the modern tamas, so I just didn't know. All right, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again! I don't know if it's okay for me to be posting on this topic again, but I got my Morino a few days ago, and I was wondering if anyone on here would find it interesting or helpful if I made a log whenever I got around to hatching it(which would be whenever my twin angels die). It seems like a lot of the logs are of the modern tamas, so I just didn't know. All right, thanks!
I think that'd be a cool idea, and you're right. Most people here write about the more modern Tamagotchis so yours would kind of be a breath of fresh air. :)

I agree with OldSchoolTama! I think you making a log of the Morino would be sort of "unique" amongst the other tama logs that are kept here. It would also come in handy for future Morino owners when they browse for morino info. :)

~shawdy~ :)

All right, thanks for your opinions! I'm running the Morino right now, yesterday my Angel died at age 21(FINALLY THE THING DIED!!). When this tama dies, I'll reset it and start a log on it so I'm not completely new to it :furawatchi: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back