Digi pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChocoWolf

Reaction score
At CVS Pharamacy there was a Digi pet for just 5.99 i just wanted to see what it was like so I asked if I could get it. My mom said yes so I pull out the tab and its so different from the tamagotchi. Here is a picture of what it looks like

Digi pet

Its pretty lame but I thought it could just add to the virtural pet collection. :] Have you wver had a digi pet before?

Oh wow, I've never seen one of these before. They have them at CVS? I should check that out sometime, see what kind of virtual pets they have at mine. Have you tried playing with it yet?

yeah I have actually. Its so strange xD So different. I've actually had one before.

When I was younger I mean. I tried putting the tab back in it but it wouldnt work. so I just

put it on pause xD I think I can unscrew it know since i found the right size of screw drivers xD

I have one kinda like that but a little different.

On mine you can raise a animal, dinosaur, or a human.

But after the batteries are dead, you can never play with it again. Even if you put in new batteries. :/

It was cute at first, but then started to get annoying, it would beep every 10 seconds, and it would never even last a day.

It's pretty much dead now, but I still keep it in my collection. :)

wow o-o That kinda sucks xD

I just took the batteries out of it. At least

I have extras for my angelgotchi

I got one of those digi pets in a lot on ebay. It got annoying after a while. It pooped more often than any tamagotchi and would take naps that lasted forever if you didn't wake it up. Needless to say, it's currently without batteries in my collection box.

I've seen those at my CVS too. I've also seen something similar to them in 3 packs at Big Lots too.

EDIT

Sorry I forgot to look at the date. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You're good, if you're worried about whether you bumped this (it's 3 months, by the way).

Yeah, I went by my CVS and saw some too. I didn't know they have them at Big Lots as well. It's funny how these guys are so demanding!

Yah. I bought one at Best Buy a long time ago. They had an entire rack of them. It was horrible. I couldn't keep the dang thing satisfied and it would always die over night.

I had a digi pet and how do you pause it and turn off the sound???? :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back