Pressure?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What kind of pressure are you put under? Whether it be peer pressure to do drugs, or pressure to be better at something.

Right now, my pressure is to be like, really skinny. Being involved with cheerleading, your always being veiwed a certain way. No one thinks its good to be a "fat cheerleader".

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not REALLY ORBIDLY FAT.The only thing that's wrong is my stomach. But, still.

Another thing is to get better at cheerleading. Like, to be perfect. Get extremely high jumps, amazing tumbling.

So yeah, how about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing at the moment I would like to be more responsible though to make my parents proud of me.

hmmmm, soccer and skating definitely!

I'm on 3 soccer teams, one of them is a team of 16 year olds and they put me on the team as an 'extra', so whenever I'm on I have a lot of pressure to do just as good and match up to the other players. Which is hard because they're like, amazing. My other team I'm the captain of, so I usually take free kicks and penalty shots (and believe me, messing up a penalty is never good) and whenever I mess it up I feel like I let ppl down.

And in synchronized figure skating, if one person messes up the whole team goes down. I'm one of the younger people so it's harder for me to stay in formation and not make any mistakes, and say I fall out of line or turn my foot the wrong way in a footwork block, we get deducted by a pretty big amount and our whole routine gets scored lower, because it's all about every skater being perfectly in sync.

My teacher's pressuring me to complete a whole big piece of paper of arty stuff, in not very long.

):

Grades mainly. My parents yell at me if I get one B on my report card. I'm only a freshman and I take a few Sophmore classes. its.. asdf. :/ My family expects me to get into Penn State college, so I really gotta keep my grades up..

I'm pressured to manage my schedule.

I hardly have time to do what I really want, so what I'm trying to do is juggle time efficiently.

Sometimes, people expect too much of me.

You can't please everyone, but they still expect you to do well.

I've already got so much on my plate, yet people just add to the load. x.x

I felt pressured on Thursday. I had my singing lesson and I'm practicing for my exam. But I have a throat infection and found singing difficult. I knew my teacher understood but there were two other people in the room.

And in exams at school. My parents and teachers expect me to get good grades. So far I have, but I feel it's just luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
School, for sure.

Like everyone expects me to have amazing grades. And usually if I get a B, everyones like 'OMG YOU GOT A B?!'.

And I feel kind of pressured to do well in sports too. I feel like if I mess up, I'm letting my whole team down.

Also, Music.

My parents are really expecting me to get a high mark on my violin exam : \

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back