Tamagotchi angel and p2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gorozutchi

Reaction score
Does anyone know the evolution times for the angel and the p2? What age does a kid turn into a teen and what ages to secret characters show?

I recommend these pages from the site mimitchi.com: https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tamatip.htm (for the P2) and https://www.mimitchi.com/html/tangel.htm (for the Angel). The secret character on the P2 can show as early as 8-9 years old (depending on which adult character you get, there's a sequence, and depending on whether or not you pause) to as late as 12 years old. Angels typically evolve faster than the P1s and P2s: the baby to "teen" stage typically lasts about 2 days.

I was more of wanting to know the evolution times like 1 hour baby ?? teen ?? adult ?? secret mimitchi hasn't been updated in about 9 years and isn't very helpful.

Actually mimitchi.com has the evolution times for the Angel on the page you were linked to by OldSchoolTama - perhaps you just didn't read through it properly?

It also mentions that the Angel evolutions are about half the time of a normal tamagotchi.

The info hasn't been updated on that site because you're looking at old versions of tamagotchis - the Angel and the P2 haven't changed since that info was written, so I am not sure why you think that it might need updating? :D

Perhaps the site really is more useful than you think - it might just take a little more time and effort to read through all the information provided :D

Edit: Just looking through my own notes I think the P2 evolution is:

Baby 1 hr

child 3 days

teen 3 days

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add on to what TamaMum was saying, you can only get the P2 secret character (Zachi) by getting Zukitchi (the third healthy adult character) as an adult. You can't get him from any other character (don't quite know what you mean by "secret Mimitchi" but I'm assuming you think that you can get the secret character from Mimitchi?). I would recommend taking some time to at least skim through the stuff, the site is REALLY helpful. The information for the vintage Tamagotchis haven't changed since the '90s. :(

I meant it as like secret and then mimitchi as the website.

^ Okay, well what I posted still stands and TamaMum mentioned it too: the information is the same and has been the same for years. Seriously, it doesn't get better than mimitchi.com when it comes to information on vintage Tamagotchis. Just give it a shot. :lol: Good luck and let us know if you have any questions. P.S. TamaMum has posted the evolution times for the P2 above, I don't know if you've seen that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back