My tama wont envolve

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelpuppy170

Reaction score
Yeah i know i have posted this so many times , but i insist that something is wrong... i mean , my tama has 3 days being a child with 0 years!, i would appreciate that someone with experience helps me , because i have 2 days looking for the answer to this problem , havent solve ANYTHING , and im kind of desesperate... I thought about reseting it , but its so sad for me because i have spent one day rising up its skills.....

[SIZE=10pt]Tone= 641[/SIZE]

Rhythm= 693

Original=638

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! :D

Did you pause it for most of the time? Cause pausing might slow down your Tamagotchi's evolving process. If not ~ try letting your Tamagotchi go to sleep. Then change the time to a few minutes before it wakes up. Then after it wakes up, try seeing if the age has changed. If so, it will evolve into a teen soon. Don't worry, that happens. Just have to be patient sometimes.

P.S Tamagotchi usually evolve a few minutes after it gets out of bed in the morning!

I'm not a V6 owner, but I have heard that it is very glitchy. What Pink Memetchi said should probably help, but you can also try resetting and downloading it if it remains the same (or resetting all together). To reset you have to press the little button in the back using a pen or a thin dull tool.

~shawdy~ :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back