were can you buy a tamagotchi at

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
- I think this might be in the wrong section of the site! -

Anyway.. It depends on your location. Here in North America you can find tamagotchis at walmart, Toys R us, Zellers, Giant tiger, and sears.

If you are okay with online shopping, you can try Ebay or the online retailers for the stores above!

Good luck! :ph34r:

*Topic Moved to 'What's On Your Mind?'*

If you're allowed, check out Amazon.com . V6 is music star though, you seem a bit confused or I may be wrong. :D

~shawdy~ :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
This should probably be in "Help For New Tamagotchi Owners."

You can buy Tamagotchis at Target, Wal-Mart, and Toys-R-Us. That's where I've always gotten them. You can even get some of the older versions, still, if you're interested in them. The V4.5 is pretty cool.

But like everyone else is saying, you can shop for them online, too. There's a chance they'll be secondhand, though. Whatever you like, though.

By the way, the V6 is the Music Star. :ph34r:

~nicki9

Last edited by a moderator:
Usual toy stores (Toys R Us, KB Toys, WalMart, Target, etc.) for the more recent ones. For the older ones, Ebay or Amazon are your friends. Occasionally, you can find them in drug stores like Walgreens (as someone mentioned above) or thrift stores/garage sales/Salvation Army.

There is a very cheap V5 in toysRus, it's for about $8.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back