Star Trek

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorlink

Reaction score
It's my guilty pleasure.

My parents kept trying to get me to watch The Next Generation, but for some reason I never wanted to watch it. When I was watching it I loved it, but when I wasn't I never wanted to watch it.

The Original Series, however, I can't get enough of.

I watch it everyday on the Space network at 2:00.

I absolutely adore Kirk and Spock and Scotty and McCoy and the rest of the crew. Kirk's my favourite, even if Shatner is one of the worst actors ever. I just love how he always has that smirk on his face, the one that says, "I'm Captain Kirk and I can do anything."

Does anyone else on here watch it? Or am I the biggest nerd of our generation?

No, I don't think so. I'm a "Trekkie" from back in the day, and the original series came out when I was 9 or 10. My favorite original episode is "The Trouble with Tribbles". I also like TNG, but not so fond of Deep Space Nine or Voyager.

omg, i watch it all the time with my dad! I never watched Next Generation, but I love the original series! We had all three seasons on DVD, and now we have them all on Blu Ray. I love how Dr. McCoy and Mr. Spock always have arguments cuz McCoy's all emotional and Spock is incapable of really being emotional. And I love the vulcan thing that Spock does when he makes the people go unconscious. I wish I could do that, lol. The Blu Rays are awesome because they re did the special effects so they look more up to date, and all the scenes where they show the Enterprise they re-did and it looks really cool. The also re orchestrated it with the same original scores, so it sounds amazing.

I quite like the original series. :)

I'm not a big fan of the Next Generation though.

Spock is my favorite character, definitely. <3

... My favorite original episode is "The Trouble with Tribbles"....
LOL - I remember that one! It was hilarious. The comedy timing of the

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png on Kirk was priceless :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back