Hoshitchi On TamaTown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turagotchi

Reaction score
Guess what i saw? I saw Hoshitchi on Tamatown here is proof!

Hoshitchi proof!

My theory's are

1:It is a person who got a demo of the Tama-Go and they are just there

2:It is a person working for Bandai who was sent there to make sure everything is working before release!

3:They have some sort of hacking device :D

So i guess its not BIG news but it was cool to see her on there before release!

I will try to get more pics but as i have found out she/he tries to hide when people are around! Like plays games too get out of site.

Last edited by a moderator:
omg that is so weird what was the persons user id :) i would love to see that persons room and see if they have more charecters on the little tv thingy :D

Guess what i saw? I saw Hoshitchi on Tamatown here is proof!Hoshitchi proof!

My theory's are

1:It is a person who got a demo of the Tama-Go and they are just there

2:It is a person working for Bandai who was sent there to make sure everything is working before release!

3:They have some sort of hacking device :ph34r:

So i guess its not BIG news but it was cool to see her on there before release!

I will try to get more pics but as i have found out she/he tries to hide when people are around! Like plays games too get out of site.
Well, first of all, I'm in that persons band. Second, the person who logged in that character is probably a person from TamaPalace(Bandai gave them the Tama-go first) or Admin and Guides here(Bandai ALSO gave them Tama-gos) So no one hacked, or got a demo. It's probably some of the people I've listed above. ;)

BUT WHY WOULD THIS PERSON LOGIN AS HOSHITCHI ON TAMA MC BECAUSE THEY SHOULD NOT GO ON sERVER #1 UNLESS THEY WANTED ATTENTION WHICH BANDIA SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT I GUESS THEY REALLY DONT CARE BUT I DO BEACUSE I WANT THAT TAMA GO SO BAD!!!!!!!! :angry:AND DO NOT GET MAD AT ME IF I OFENDED YOU OR SOMETHING

MY USER ID IS TO5679

Tamagotchis were sent out to various Tamagotchi Fan Sites, Tamatalk received some and Admin asked if some other staff members could have them. Tama Palace was one of the sites chosen. The blog writer has uploaded pics of he/she playing on Tama Town/MC with it. If it wasn't her it could of been, Binary, Admin, or Mothra. If it wasn't one of them it must of been a Bandai staff member, because she/he didn't have anything in their/his/her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back