new tamago blog website coming soon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They definitely need to do some updating, they're on;y half way completed.

Anyways, I'd like to see the blog.

Maybe give us some more info on the Tama-Go perhaps?

They definitely need to do some updating, they're on;y half way completed.
Anyways, I'd like to see the blog.

Maybe give us some more info on the Tama-Go perhaps?
Dosent the blog look awsome Bandai started to make it from 2009 and most likley to realese it when the Tamago is avalible to places other than Amazon :lol: you can also accses this on your Phone and your Ipod touch it looks way more different to the blog on your computor it might be what bandai was talking about with tamagotchi mobile coming soon :eek: i posted two things on the blog as well under hello world my user name i posteed was year7afrokid

this is my tama music stars charector :ph34r: just for some humor :lol:

LOL@ the descriptions! Hahaha!

It's surprising that Bandai didn't make it a locked page.

Probably the shortest (and funniest) site I have ever seen! :p

I wish they sell to Canada, I need to try that one!

It seems so interesting!

like they said,"Tamagotchi is hot hot HOT!"...but the site is not not NOT! :angry:

"What is Tamagotchi" page:Tamagotchi is hot hot HOT!

That explains a lot, Bandai. :D
when they posted that about the tamago it was realy a test run as of most things also for them to not lock it also must mean that the tamago is yet to realese so the blog can launch yay :unsure: :huh:

"How to cook a Scotch Egg"!!!!! That made me laugh for ages. I showed my sister and now when she says "what do you want?" I say "a scotch egg." What does Scotch Egg have to do with Tamagotchi?? Honestly, that's just bizarre.

What a peculiar website... How did you find it?

I have noticed a few updates since yesterday:

They show 5 pictures for mametchi tama-go, 3 more.

They show 3 pictures for the carry case, 1 more.

You can now use the buttons at the top (Home, Products, blog and Tamapedia)

Hm. This is... I don't know how to say it.

I guess they did add some good info, but the main page is.... it looks like a little kid typed all that. No offense to Bandai.

Hm. This is... I don't know how to say it.I guess they did add some good info, but the main page is.... it looks like a little kid typed all that. No offense to Bandai.
Hahaha, "So Much Funsome," can't get over that. XD Don't worry, they'll catch on, maybe re-vamp the entire blog when the Tama-Go becomes more available. I actually think the blog looks kind of cute with a fair amount of good information.

What a peculiar website... How did you find it?
I have noticed a few updates since yesterday:

They show 5 pictures for mametchi tama-go, 3 more.

They show 3 pictures for the carry case, 1 more.

You can now use the buttons at the top (Home, Products, blog and Tamapedia)
Oh i found it when i was using my mums iphon at a motel in queens land i googled the carry case and it came up with it try it on your phone it looks evan better too

They Just Replied to us

https://www.bandai.com/tamagotchi/blog/

Go to the third thing on the middle (Whatever it is called)

Hi TamaTalk!

“It’s like half-developed!!” – thanks! you were generous with your assessment :angry:

“It’s surprising that Bandai didn’t make it a locked page.” – We like web sleuths

“Funsome” should be a word
Neat.

Keep up the hard work, Bandai Web team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back