sleeping too early

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poopiepantz

Reaction score
so i pulled off the tab thingy ( to turn it on) for my tamagotchi v6 at around 10pm last night . Today it went to sleep at 7:45pm. Isn't it supposed to go to sleep at 10?

I don't have much experience with Music Stars but usually, toddlers go to sleep earlier, like around 8 pm or so.

It doesn't matter when you pull the tab.It only matters on the character

Tamas go to bed About 8:00pm then once they reach adult, 9:00pm, which some "bad care" tamas go to bed at 10pm.

Unless you just reset/started your tamagotchi... It will go to bed at these times. If you just started them, they will go to bed after an hour of being on.... Regardless of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamas go to bed About 8:00pm then once they reach adult, 9:00pm, which some "bad care" tamas go to bed at 10pm.
Unless you just reset/started your tamagotchi... It will go to bed at these times. If you just started them, they will go to bed after an hour of being on.... Regardless of time.
Thats not entirely true...it depends on the character.

Anyways, pulling the tab has about 0% to do with its sleeping habits. It has to do with the character. You might want to try cheking out shAwDy_1's v6/music star spoiler guide in the tips and tricks section, there are alot of character sleep times posted there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back