Tama-go figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hwd45

Reaction score
I have an important bit of information for all you planning to get a Tama-go:

The figures that come with the tamagotchi are different.

You may have figured this out already, but the figures you get with the tama-go are different to ones that you buy seperately.

Let's take Mametchi as an example.

The one you get with the tamagotchi has a white base and Mametchi appears to be happy, with his eyes closed.

If you buy it seperately, however, Mametchi clearly has his eyes open. The base is translucent and coloured.

But that's not all. All 3 figures you get with the tama-go only have one game: Cradles.

But, other figures have 2 games, and the ability to buy items.

When you decide to get a figure, you might want to think twice...

Another important bit of information is that the only way to get items on the tama-go (excluding ordinary foods and house remodling) is with a figure. Figures usually give you the ability to buy exclusive foods. But, occasionally, you can buy items! (I was happy about this; I was quite sad when I found out that there weren't items on tama-go)

I hope you find this information interesting. Tell me if you have more information (like, for example, what items are available from the figures. This can also help me make an item chart, which I am currently making).

There will be a few hundred. It is too early to tell

Is there a lovelitchi tama-go figurine???
they will probably start with the characters from v1 and v2.

However, I don't think they will put in the ura's.

Let's hope they do, they are my favourites!

There will be a few hundred. It is too early to tell
Bandai's information on the figurines is as follows: "From the Manufacturer

Collect all 100 TamaTown Gotchi Character Figures. Each character comes with 2 character exclusive games that can be played with TamaTown Tama-Go (sold separately). Visit shops and get character specific gifts. Comes with a face plate to change the look of your Tamagotchi. Includes exclusive web codes to access special gifts on www.tamatown.com."

So, thankfully, not a few hundred. Just ONE hundred... Jeez. They're really milking it aren't they?

Bandai's information on the figurines is as follows: "From the ManufacturerCollect all 100 TamaTown Gotchi Character Figures. Each character comes with 2 character exclusive games that can be played with TamaTown Tama-Go (sold separately). Visit shops and get character specific gifts. Comes with a face plate to change the look of your Tamagotchi. Includes exclusive web codes to access special gifts on www.tamatown.com."

So, thankfully, not a few hundred. Just ONE hundred... Jeez. They're really milking it aren't they?
actuallly there are 300 figs bandai have made a few mistakes before like on that website they say the carry case can fit 12 figs when its actually 9

There probably will be a Lovelytchi figurine, but the first 6 to be released are Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Violetchi, Chamametchi and Ringotchi. It's unknown what the the next figurines will be and when they'll be released.

the second set of figs coming out are :

makikko

saberitchi

kuromamtechi

ponytchi

ichigotchi

( last fig i cant remmember its name its yellow with white stripes)

i got this from bbcw this is the tamagos factory maufacturer

They start in 100s like TV shows. ha.

Probably a few in each set. Random guess about 20/30 per set?

The next ones will probably be in 200s.

Then the ones after that, 300s....

makikko

saberitchi

kuromamtechi

ponytchi

ichigotchi

it is mamamametchi mametchis mom or seberitchi the dino

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he/she's talking about Shimashimatchi. So many figures, I'm going to go broke. Well, I'm just going to wait to see which ones are worth buying. Also, they'll be available at stores by then. I mean, 300 figures!? That's...$2,697 if it's 8.99 per.

Whoa, that's a lot of money! I don't think they're gonna release 300, anyway. That's really pointless. Out of the six out right now, I'll get Mametchi, and then with the next 6, KuroMametchi (I'm getting the white one that comes with Kuchipatchi, and even though it's completely different than the full-fledged Kuchipatchi figure, I'd rather not buy one that looks the same) and/or Shimashimatchi (BurntSnow is correct), depending on its features.

EDIT: Oh, and since the Mametchi face template isn't appealing at ALL to me (rainbow designs are definitely NOT my cup of tea. I'm a high school guy), I'll probably color the entire back of it black. I think it would look awesome with the white Tama-Go that I'm hopefully getting tomorrow.

makikko

saberitchi

kuromamtechi

ponytchi

ichigotchi

it is mamamametchi mametchis mom or seberitchi the dino
actually no these are the real second set of figs i has been confermed that they are i know what the last one from the set is now also

set 2 coming after first set are:

makkiko (plz note it isnt majorite its makkiko)

ichigotchi

seberitchi

shimashimatchi (i went back to the website and it was shimashimatchi i just couldent remmeber before )

kuromametchi

ponytchi

these are the real next set coming

im not making this up ok and im a boy

Furbitchi, the list you had posted is the same list posted by djor. Your list is just in a different order. Also, where did you find the list? And I'm a boy too.
djor didnt post that list did he ? and if he did he must have got it from me coz im the onley one that has found the second set as far as i know and i got it from bbcw the manufacture of tamagotchi toys the factory that makes bandai americas toys

and boys rule !!!

I meant bannasplit22. In your post, you quoted his list and said,"actually no these are the real second set of figs"

but you posted the same set in a different order.

And BOYS ROCK!
no he was quoting what i said above him it has the exact list i made before of the second set just then i re did it in another post so i could tell ppl that it was shimashimatchi that i forgot to put on the list

and your right all the way boys ROCK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back