tamagotchi id station!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishitchi

Reaction score
While i was browsing on bandai japan web i choose the id option there, I found something called the tamagotchi id station I choose it and it opened a new page appparently you put your id inside and play with it with the giant buttons bellow and you can play new games buy more clothes change wallpapers etc

While i was browsing on bandai japan web i choose the id option there, I found something called the tamagotchi id station I choose it and it opened a new page appparently you put your id inside and play with it with the giant buttons bellow and you can play new games buy more clothes change wallpapers etc
the tama id station is a way to recevie secial items at toy stores in japan they bring new stuff for it all the time its like downloading stuff to your tama from phone but with a different way of doing it

cool! I want it :nazotchi:

While the Tamagotchi iD Station is not for sale, there will be a Home version available later this year (October - November.)

Home Tamagotchi Station - https://item.rakuten.co.jp/es-toys/4543112644640/

If I understand correctly, you can create your own livingroom wallpapers, accessories, meals, toys, etc. for upload to your Tamagotchi-iD.

It also seems you can connect multiple Tamagotchi-iDs to it at a time, to play a 3-way connection game.

Binary do you know the price of the Tama Station? Thanks for the further infos :)

Binary do you know the price of the Tama Station? Thanks for the further infos :)
The Home Tamagotchi Station should cost about 7560 Japanese yen (which is about $75 USD.)

What does this look like and do you have one?
I don't have one yet. It won't be available until later this year (October - November 2010.)

I can't wait for the home version to come out!^^ It sounds like fun!

Im Getting One On eBay NOWWW!Cya, Kthnx <3

This Is A Amazing Item, Seriously, They Need To Make Sure Things Keep New... Before They Grow Old :)
Don't take this the wrong way; you don't have to capitalize all of your words when you type. I hope you enjoy the Home Station, though. :)

I translated the description of the Tamagotchi ID Home station using Free Translation.com

(it is not very accurate but I tried)

Here is what it says:

It communicates with the Tamagotchi ID. You can download self created items in to the ID. It is able to make 4000 different patterns of accessories for your ID!! These items that you make will be 100% original and downloadable to your ID.

you can make over 100 kinds.

To make an accessory, you need to play the mini game to get the basic item. Then you can go and order the design and make it in one of the options in the Tamagotchi ID Home station. Your original item will be complete!

After that, send it to your Tamagotchi ID and the item will be usable.

From the gist of it, it seems like you have to play games to get items and combine them to make the final product.

Correct me if I am wrong :p

Do we know if this will work with the newer versions of Tamagotchi iD that are coming out soon? (like "Melody Crown" & "Lovely Music")

Another BanDai Presents: Lovelin to issho featuring this:

Click here to watch!

LOL at the Tamagotchi disco! it's one of 3 games.

You can make clothes for your Tamagotchi? Will they have clothes for the babies, toddlers and teens, or just adults?

Some things this does you can already do if you have the right stuff, but if you're willing to try, then do it!

For that eBay link:

They probably got that early, like how some admins of websites got the Tama-Go early.

Last edited by a moderator:
For that eBay link:

They probably got that early, like how some admins of websites got the Tama-Go early.
Based on this comment in the listing, I think they're just selling pre-orders, which won't ship until after the product is officially released: "Delivery: Estimated between Tue. Nov. 16 and Tue. Nov. 30"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back