Pause and growing...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxiime223

Reaction score
Hello, i have a question.

My tamagotchi is brand new, currently a 0 year old toddler. I regularly put it on pause because i can't take care of it all the time.

If i put it on pause, will it grow and age anyway?

Thank you :D

P.S. i own a V4.5 tamagotchi connection

yes but it would be thery slow if you do vs if you not

When you pause your tamagotchi, the time still goes on but the growth of your character is stopped until you un-pause it. This does indeed slow down the growth / evolution of your character. I'd recommend putting it to sleep it (eg: set the time to 10PM); that way it still grows.

~shawdy~ :lol:

I second what ShAwDy_1 posted. The clock keeps going, but your Tama does not get any older until you unpause.

Remember that if you set the time to a time when your Tama will be sleeping, you must be back when it wakes up. (So if you set it to 12 AM and your character wakes up at 8 AM, you need to be back in 8 hours.) So just remember not to do that if you're planning on being away for more than a few hours.

IT would not grow on pause cos well it's paused you can Still get it to grow by setting the time to bedtime snd when you get back set back to normal time u think that works anyway

Putting your Tama to sleep is the easiest solution. When you put it on pause, no time is registered. Your tamagotchi evolves after a certain amount of hours. The hours are counted when your Tama is asleep, not when it is paused, so the easiest way to have it evolve and grow would be to make it sleep whenever you cant take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back