Tama-Go on Toys R Us website!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting note. They are not listed o the Canadian Toys R Us site at all.... I am ordering online as soon as I hit a site with them in stock.

I agree with OldSchoolTama. Everyone seems pretty excited about the release of the TamaGo.
I might not buy one. But, if people say it's really good, I might change my mind. :)
Yeah, I'm gonna wait a little while as well before I even think about buying one. It does seem okay though.

Same here. I went to my TRU (in TX) and they had Music Stars on clearance, and an empty unlabeled space beside them, but the boy working there seemed to have no clue about any "new tamagotchi shipments." I also checked the local Target, and they had one Music Star but nothing else. Oh well, I guess I'll keep checking back. Maybe this weekend. :)

Thats good news besides them being sold out. We can all look forward to looking for them.

Well hopefully I get lucky when it coes for me to look in the stores.

I'm Memetchimovie's sister.

I brought the Chamametchi figure (That was the first thing to sell out). I couldn't find the Mametchi Tama-Go, but my sister found the Memetchi one, and I wanted the Chamametchi figure more than the Kuchipatchi one.

We are lucky to have a Tama-Go!

I told all the members of Tama-Zone, and me, my sister and 2 people on that website were the ones who brought them all.

Haha I'm glad I got mine when I did off amazon :D mine came in the mail today

Wow!You guys are lucky to get it !

But I still am dissapointed about one thing: Maybe they won't be instores in Canada and they say they will maybe not be available in Europe.I don't get it:we had the musicstar to the USA,Canda,and Europe. I say it's pretty unfair.

I hope they give to Europe a new tama soon, beacause I feel bad for them. :furawatchi:

^ They can always buy one off of ebay, so I'm not too worried about it.

I saw some youtube videos claiming that Minnesota TRU had some tamas in stock (but I dont live there so I can't verify), and that another store in the US had said they would be getting a shipment in on Wednesday. Normally, stores put items out the day after they ship in, so I'm going to check my TRU again tomorrow. I know I could just buy a Tama-go online, but I like being able to pick through them in the store.

I saw some youtube videos claiming that Minnesota TRU had some tamas in stock (but I dont live there so I can't verify), and that another store in the US had said they would be getting a shipment in on Wednesday. Normally, stores put items out the day after they ship in, so I'm going to check my TRU again tomorrow. I know I could just buy a Tama-go online, but I like being able to pick through them in the store.
If you know you cn buy them online can you please tell me where? As far as I know there is no stock anywhere.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and _mamatchi_'s Tama-Go and Chamametchi figure shipped today!

I can't wait for it to come!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you know you cn buy them online can you please tell me where? As far as I know there is no stock anywhere.....

Sorry, I just meant like, if I'm fast enough to catch some when they come up. I haven't even been looking online. As far as I know, you're right and nowhere has them in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back