Fight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_dude2010

Reaction score
Right in this game one person starts of how a fight begins and then more members add on to the fight until Its just a huge war. Remember though! Everyone is really dumb so they say weird things and like to edit peoples quotes. Have fun! Make this the weirdest fight ever with crazy weapons! (like a rubber duck that can destroy a whole building) Il start of: Person starts eating pie in restraunt.

No offense, but this is more of a SPAM topic. And TamaTalk is known for "A kid-friendly community for TMGC fans". Also trying to keep everybody in TT a "big and happy family".

^ What memetchi <3 said.

TamaTalk is a big happy family. Not a place to fight. This is a SPAM topic.

I'll get a guide. ;)

I'm not sure I agree.

I don't see how a "Fun Stuff" topic that is especially described as a fight with crazy weapons like a rubber duck and silly edits of posts could be any more "non family friendly" than existing "Edit a Post" style topics - or indeed some of our more "spammy" threads that require a single rating to be posted for an avvie or user name or signature message (ad infinitum) ... :)

So... no offence, but I think as long as everyone respects the site rules - like they should do on other similar topics - then this can stay open and everyone can have a bit of fun.

Pieman gets a chocolate bar and throws it at the man. It melts and he become a chcocolate monster. Pieman runs away from the 'chocolate monster'.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess it's okay...

Everybody runs away and some random guy eats the chocolate monster.

An alligator comes out of the sewer and throws a rubber chicken on him.

The werewolf girl gets bitten by a vampire. (now she's a werewolf-vampire)

The Vampire falls in a pool, a girl screams really loud popping a persons ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back