Is 12 too young to go to AWA?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:EpicMentos

Reaction score
So, I REALLY wanna go to AWA, but I'm nervous that I might be too young. I'm cosplaying as

Haruhi Suzimaya x]

And also I don't have any friends that cosplay, or even KNOW what anime is, so I'll be alone. Will any of you be there?

What AWA is : ~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not too young to go to AWA...people dress up babies and take them! Just don't go by yourself. While the majority of the people there are good-hearted people, you never know who else will be there. Try to get your mom or another adult to take you, just to be safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you're too young, but you definitely need adult supervision. Have a parent or other trusted adult accompany you. I agree with MissUnderstood, better to be safe than sorry. :)

Nah, I'm 12 and if I were given the chance to go to something like that i'd say yes instantly XD

Sadly there is no cosplaying on the isle of wight... That I know of anyway.

Have fun!

I been to cosplay conventions twice. I went when I was nine and ten years old. Now, I belive you are older than me, so our not too young! My sister on;y had one friend go with her. Also, it may be more fun without your friends. Trust me, your never too young!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back