Which color Tama-Go are you getting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MissUnderstood

Reaction score
I'm not sure if any of the colors are Japan exclusive or something, because when I did a search on Google there were four colors: pink, dark blue, green, and light blue. However, on the Toys R Us website they only have light blue and white.

Which color are you planning on getting? I know a lot of people (like me) have multiple Tamagotchis of the same version because there are just so many colors and designs to choose from....you can't just pick one! This version seems a little different though. You're supposed to collect the character figures, not the actual Tama. So, for the 84984594 time, which one are you getting?

If I ever decide to get one, I would get the dark blue. I tend to like darker colors and blue is my favorite color. :furawatchi:

I think I'll get the white one :) there it doesn't matter which faceplate you put on, 'cause it matches with every color :)

I already got a white one and if they come out with a pink, I'd probably get that too.

Personaly, it dosen't matter what design I have, someone could choose for me.

It dosen't change the game, and I don't have any preferences for any TMGO design.

They are all cute, but they changed it too much when it comes to the faceplates. I actually prefer the designs with the crack around the screen and no faceplates.However, I do like the idea of the glass that you can remove.It is very useful, since many people hate when their tamagotchi screen gets scratched.

I think I'll get the white one :) there it doesn't matter which faceplate you put on, 'cause it matches with every color :)
That's true, but the only problem with white is that it probably gets dirtier faster than the other colors...

the tamago onley comes in white blue (dunno what type of blue) and green more colours may come later on when they realese more figs because there are 300 to collect of figs

the tamago onley comes in white  blue (dunno what type of blue) and green more colours may come later on when they realese more figs because there are 300 to collect of figs
Ok, thanks for the info! :(

Yeah, I was wondering whether or not some colors weren't going to be released yet. If they don't have pink (or any other color) now, they'll probably have it later...again, like you said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe lightblue or white. But if they only have one left then I'll take it even if its pink since I had to get a pink DS xD

i didnt know they had pink ones...or dark blue ones...hmm... :p

im getting white (mostly bcuz of kuchipatchi :p )

I ordered the white one, I said I'd get the blue, but I changed my mind, I think white would look better with the faceplate I designed. :angry:

I've been thinking about it. I like all the colors but I think I've decided to get a white colored one. Then it goes with everything I design the cover part with. I wish it cam with Mametchi or Memetchi but thats okay. I'm more likely to buy an figure of those over choosing a Kuchi' figure.

There are new colours now?! I should've waited. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back