Tamatchi... Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IlyaneYanie

Reaction score
A lot of people say taking bad care of your female petitichi makes it a tamatchi. Is this true?some people say random, others say yes... And my tamatchi bacame a chamametchi. Did I take super good care of it to get this?

If you scroll down to the bottom of this webpage, you'll see a chart of which: [*link advertising personal site removed - site rules*]

The colour coding is what you're looking for :D :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe ChaMametchi comes from probably Perfect care on the V6, seeing that ChaMametchi is a member of the Mame Family (speaking in general), which consists of characters that come from perfect care. The characters evolve into good care / bad care characters depending on how well you take care of them in a specific stage of it's life.

This is just my opinion / theory though.

~shawdy~ :blink:

hitodetchi is the good care for music stars and tamatchi is the "bad care". chamametchi is perfect care, ichigotchi the ok, and ringotchi the bad care. For an odd generation, mimitchi is the perfect care adult and memetchi the good care. For an even generation, chantotchi is the perfect care adult and makiko the good care. For example; if you were on the 5th generation and took perfect care of your teen tamagotchi, you would get mimitchi.

Is that what you were looking for??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back