tama-go recall

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gorozutchi

Reaction score
* Moved to What's On Your Mind? forum*

I heard on some other places on the internet the Tama-Go got recalled. This was backed up by the fact they appeared on Wal-Mart.com Toysrus.com and other sites before just disappearing. I however think they are just getting preordered and selling out so fast it is impossible to keep up, but even then it would still show up as out of stock. Anyone know anything else? Also, I called Bandai of America Monday and they said they shipped out the Tama-Gos late Saturday night so they would be in most stores Monday or Tuesday but they are still not seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's probably just something someone made up; Bandai US would probably make a notice sooner or later, and that in general is a typical internet rumor topic, I think, right?

Yea, i dont think its true either. I just think the tama-go's arent on the website after they are sold out is because the places are waiting to put them in stores before they put them back on their website, this way, more people will come into the store and make them more tempted to buy more things other than the tama-go. In amazon's case, they have to wait for a store or something to give them more before they can sell it again.

I doubt that.

Maybe they ment be in stores by NEXT Monday.... Possibly another week. I would be more leaning toward the next week. Not this comming week, but sometime after. People will be getting them and eventually stock them which can take a week in some places. Most stores only stock toys like once/twice a week when they recieve and label the toys. I know thats the way with mine.

Well, if there's a re-call, they ALWAYS have to explain WHY they did so. They do that with all products. Like, not too long ago they did a recall on Spaghetti O's (with meatballs) due to under processing of their meatballs. Yar, and for children's toys, some had an excessive amount of lead.. But, that's going off topic. *Cough*

Well..I think this is a Rumor..I think the only way for us to

beleive u is that if you have visual proof(pictures,video).

It can't be true, because I already have my Tama-Go, and they would of called me saying it was recalled, so this isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back