Weird V6/Music Star Age Glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bethiebabe49

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have a problem with my V6/Music Star Tama - I got it 2 days ago and it still stays at 0yrs lol! I know there's soo much glitches on this version, and I think I may have a solution but just to be sure it's correct! :D

I already reset it so that's not the problem - my solution is not not pause it at night time! Would that work? I pause it because I don't want to waste the battery - but I could certainly not pause it at night if that's the solution! :)

If that's not the solution and if anyone has had these problems can anyone help me figure it out!? :lol:

Thanks if you can!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think if you search in the "what happened to my tamagotchi?!" section you may find your answer.Many people have this problem, so they might of already posted the same question.

Yeah I did that :(

Update: My Tamagotchi is now a teen character, it has a band and everything, but when you go onto it's profile it still says 0yrs old - atleast there's nothing terribly wrong with it - but I'd still like to find a solution!

I took the battery out and put it in again and restarted it atleast 5 times lol - still not working :L

Maybe it will start aging on the next generation :D I'm not a V6 owner...so that's just a guess.

~shawdy~ :(

Thanks for the help :( I'll be looking forward the the next generation even more now!

I'm also getting another Music Star on Monday, so maybe it might not be the same on that one - may just be that particular tamagotchi!

Hopefully it is fixable though :D xx

Hmm.. thats weird. Maybe u just have to b patient with it. U should leave it runnin for a week and see what happens. Also if u reset it again, reset it at like 12 in the afternoon that way if it turns one u can see it and it seems a lot faster then if u started it in the night. Do u get what im sayin? Im so confusing! :D :)

this happens when you pause your tamagotchi alot its a verry common glitch

Update: Noah (my tama's name) is now an adult, and it says it's 1 years old, my tama is soo messed up lol, please please help me fix this before my next generation gets messed up aswell, thanks soo much to anyone who posts :ph34r: xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back