Tama-Go now avalible in Target

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furbitchi

Reaction score
Hey guys I know you are excited by the tamago but now you can have another chance to order it online(note you can only order one in the usa ) on target !!!!!! undear neath this post is the link

https://www.target.com/s?keywords=tamagotch...x_1_1&x=12&y=17

order yours today they are instores soon as well if you get a chance to buy one i suggest you get two so you can sell it on ebay imagin how much people will pay for it and ill buy one off anyone who wants to sell one ill pay 30 bucks for one or evn 35

I saw that just now, and there is no mention of a specific shipping price like there would be on eBay, but look at this:

Length of Play: 30 Minutes or Less
That's kinda ridiculous, but I dunno. Also, they said it was 1 player, though technically, I guess, it's 1 player only for one unit. I think if a DS game or something had multiplayer with multiple DS's, though, that it may say, but I guess worrying about it dosen't really matter. I might get a Tama-Go sometime, like in a store, though it probably wouldn't be online or anything.

Same, same. Though, I like how they're at least showing up in online stores. A sign that they'll be in retail stores very soon~

This excites me! Yay!

It makes me want to go up to my Target right now....

*Crossing fingers for them to be in my store soon*

:D :(

WOW! That is a helpful website! Maybe I should get one, too. I will have to think about it. Thanks!

Off Topic:One time I got a tamagotchi v6(a.k.a.music star), I got it for 5 to 6 bucks!!!

I went to order it on target and it said it will deliver in August? And it was 1 day shipping so I didn't order it and then I called and she said the stores wont get them in 2 to 4 weeks but that might just be my store

That was rude of me not to say thanks for the info so thanks so much and I bought one of each so thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Furbitchi, your the Best! You always find awesome stuff! Thank You!
EDIT: I just ordered one, it will be here in 3-5 days!
Thank you so much :furawatchi: i hope you enjoy your tama-go :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope all of you got another chance to order one i myself would loved to order one but i live in australia so im waiting for them to come on ebay :( so ifyou want you can post which one you got

Thank you for the information. :) If I ever decide to get one, I think I'd rather wait a while and then buy it in stores. I'd rather not pay for shipping for online stores and the prices are probably going to be ridiculous on Ebay.

oh well, I live in Korea and a bunch of tama fans are waiting for tamagos

I guess we'll have to wait until they come out on ebay or amazon

i hope all of you got another chance to order one i myself would loved to order one but i live in australia so im waiting for them to come on ebay :( so ifyou want you can post which one you got
I didn't get one :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back