Sign in to follow this  
sweet.angel

Tama-Go : General Discussion Topic

1. It's just a shell.

2. Good point.

3. But what's "collecting"? Isn't one enough?

4. You've got me on that one.

Another reason is to CONNECT them. plus I always get AT LEAST 2 of each version, sometimes more if I really like the shell design.

OH YEAH AND ALSO BECAUSE WE CAN.

Edited by bubbletea

Does anyone know which shops the full tama-go figures unlock on the tamagotchi? :huh: I have gotten a chamametchi and it unlocked the toy shop, and I know the ringotchi figure unlocks a food shop.

Do what I did, go to the Tama website and look at the instruction sheet, not only does it tell you which shop, but also which game. =D

I just got back from the Toys R Us in Wichita Falls, TX. They had six tama-gos in stock (two of each color) and one of each of the figurines! I dont know if Wal-mart is stocking them yet, but they might be since Toys R Us is! :huh:

(I got the blue with Mametchi and a Kuchipatchi figurine. I'll let you guys know what it unlocks so you can add it to your list.)

Sorry I havent kept posted on the stores today. (thank you for checking BTW Serrafina_Pekkala)

I had a nasty digital virus last night. So I am laying low on the internet. I do feel Tamatalk is safe though....

Looks like more people are getting Tama-Gos in stock.... Possibly bringing me closer to my own.

:huh:

At this very moment, Amazon themselves have all three styles of Tama-Go in stock! When you follow the link, please double check that it still says "Ships from and Sold by Amazon.com" and that it is still $21.99. I don't want to be responsible for anyone jumping the gun and getting a second-market Tama. :D

:angry: LINKS! :ph34r:

White With Kuchipatchi

Lime Green with Mametchi

Light Blue with Memetchi

As of this posting, none of them have quantities listed in orange or red, so they are fully stocked and should be ready to take numerous orders. There's a special message when they get down to just a few, and then after it's just 4 or less it tells you exactly how many they have in stock. Good luck, my friends! I hope this helps.

At this moment in time, Toys 'R Us online is out of stock of both the White and Light Blue but they have Lime Green. If you would prefer to order it from Toys 'R Us here is : Lime Green with Mametchi at Toys 'R Us

Target lists them as all being out of stock. Wal-Mart shows only Corner Shop 3 for DS and Meijer comes up with no search results.

Also no physical retail locations in the lower west/mid Michigan area currently have any in stock.

This is Monday's Tama-Go stock report as of 1:47AM EST. :(

Oh, oh, oh! Tama-Go update!

My little Shelltchi evolved into a Lovelytchi at 5:18pm EST. Soooo cute on the Tama-Go. It's a simplified version of the character on the color screen Tamas, true, but I think that it's cuter in a way. :unsure: Pics tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.

Edited by Serrafina_Pekkala

People are discussing in Binary's log again............ People should move the questions and discussions here unless they are directly for Binary. I feel like I'm being a meanie but trying not to. We all kinda started it... and It looks like my answear to Tamadot12 started it............ GO figure.

Ohh... Amazon, They are selling them again... Good news.

I plan on going to my Target today to check the "in Stock" of everything new....Slightly interested in the Paper Jamz Serrafina_Pekkala metioned.... Why they are in my tama's spots.... I will figure out. Guess the Girl section might be getting them if they are in the spot I posted a bit ago.

NOT IN ANY TARGET STORES IN MICHIGAN AS OF YET. I checked with costumor service and they checked all the Target Stores in Michigan. I was in there and the Paper Jamz by the way..... "Paper Guitars, size of guitar hero remotes....That play music" They are moving stuff in my store apprently.

In the fact someone whom I asked said "next week" It offcial.... hahaha. I gotta see the other new stuff too. But I will certainly update if they have them in my local Target store. (With images too.)

WEB UPDATES:

Amazon: In stock, FROM AMAZON, $21.99

Ebay: Avaliable..... But pricey. Figures rank from bids and $15.00 for buy it now FIGURES.

ToysRus: Mametchi Green is available, otherwise out of stock. Figures, $7.99

Target: Out of Stock

Walmart: .... Corner Shop 3! .... They haven't updated yet.

Edited by SailorRosette

Southern midwest us has them physically in stock in stores.

The Mametchi, Kuchipatchi, and Violetchi figurines are all in thebreat's log on Tama-Zone, found here. You can see the games and shops that each figurine comes with. I love the Kuchipatchi Chinese restaurant, but I'm personally getting the Mametchi figurine.

I ordered one and 3 figures from amazon and toys r us i ordered the kuchipatchi from amazon and mametchi memetchi and kuchipatchi from toys r us yeah im so exited

I finally was able to buy a Tama-Go online! I bought it at Amazon for $21.99 and basic shipping for $5. I can bite myself for doing it now.... Read my full rant in my log if you wish.

I bought a Blue with Memetchi. Since they aren't in my Target... I can't drive to Okemos.... (and basically pay what I just did in gas too....) My Walmart has construction around it making it hard to get into. I said... Try to buy one on Amazon. As Ebay is my normal home.... They are just asking way too much. I got fircely lucky in my book.

I just hope it is packaged well when it is on its way. I would have payed for faster shipping but... It costs more then I should pay. *Crosses Fingers Amazon hears me..... * (Doubt it)

http://i29.tinypic.com/2f0ab7t.jpg

Edited by SailorRosette

It's not really that lucky. As you can see from the previous posts, it's available almost everywhere now for $21.99. Congrats, though, either way. The Tama-Go is a great Tamagotchi. I would have bought a figure with it. It costs a few more dollars, but if so you get free super save shipping.

It's not really that lucky. As you can see from the previous posts, it's available almost everywhere now for $21.99. Congrats, though, either way. The Tama-Go is a great Tamagotchi. I would have bought a figure with it. It costs a few more dollars, but if so you get free super save shipping.

I only say I was that lucky as my card has been quite choosey lately. I'm referring to me getting really lucky on Amazon for letting the payment go through. I would buy a figure but I couldn't choose which. I will get one eventually.

KK. Anyways, I'd be glad to share any information I have about the Tama-Go. Which two figures do you know least about? I'm going to buy a few.

KK. Anyways, I'd be glad to share any information I have about the Tama-Go. Which two figures do you know least about? I'm going to buy a few.

Well I think I've heard something about everyone.... But I'm thinking about the ChaMametchi one or Mametchi..... But I do like the other ones too.

I do hope it comes on the 5th like it says its possible.

Now I said something... Issues with my bank.... GOSH durn. Hoepfully I just entered the right stuff for Amazon.... Ughh. I would Hate to loose the tama..... It seems like it moved the date back a day or two since that happend. I do dislike my bank.....

SFEW. It found me.... Thank you Tama Gods! I love you! .... Yes, There is a Tama God Out there.

I had to cancel it as my card was not being found. The other ways were not working. This is the only card I have..... *Sigh....*

Edited by SailorRosette

I just purchased the white with Kuchipatchi today along with the Chamametchi and the Violetchi figures at the Toys 'R Us in Jackson, MI, today. They still have Ringotchi, Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi left. They still have 2 Light Blue w/Memetchi, 2 Lime Green with Mametchi and 1 White with Kuchipatchi left.

For some reason, TamaTown is not letting me in...

I had to cancel my order do to my bank....... Its EVIL.

So I guess I'm in with the waiting crowd again. I guess its better for me anyways..... I'm a bit bummed that my bank is how it is. I loved my other bank WAY better. I had a force change since mine changed into the one I hate now...

EDIT AGAIN:

MY MOM IS A GOD! She is buying me the Tama-Go... Free of Charge from me! WHOOO! Let her card please be nice to me. The delivery date just shifted back to the 5th...............

Edited by SailorRosette

hey guys i got myself a tama-go in singapore instead of waiting anymore n got the blue one n its really nice though the volume is very low i think its becoz the cover is covering the hole for the sound =p n oh my usa tama-go is almost here though i cannot wait anymore so i got one in singapore