tamagotchi antenna : /

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
ok. remember the v3? that had a cute little antenna that everyone thought was clever. that is part of thee reason i love that version so much. but then, came the v4. i loved its features, don't get me wrong, but have you ever looked at your v4 (i mean really stare at it) the antenna is like tall, obnoxious, and awkward sticking off of that little egg. :furawatchi:

then... came the version 4.5... :p even more obnoxious, even taller...

the v5 was clever i didnt mind that :p

but really, stare at your v4 or 4.5 and tell me if you agree :eek:

I used to have a V4 and I gave it up. I know what you mean though. I wouldn't go so far as saying they are obnoxious, but they did add unnecessary clunkiness to the Tamagotchi, didn't they? I'm glad they took it out for the Music Star and the other newer versions (although the size of the actual egg itself still bothers me a bit). I like the classic egg look better. :D

I used to have a V4 and I gave it up. I know what you mean though. I wouldn't go so far as saying they are obnoxious, but they did add unnecessary clunkiness to the Tamagotchi, didn't they? I'm glad they took it out for the Music Star and the other newer versions (although the size of the actual egg itself still bothers me a bit). I like the classic egg look better. ^_^
yeah. and it makes it alot harder to hold

I think they are ok, maybe a bit funny-looking :D

they are a bit unweildy though when you are making pouches for them, but it works just fine anyway!

I really don't favor the antenna.

If it doesn't have a purpose, it really doesn't need to be there, or at least that's how I think about it.

And I also agree about the ridiculous size of the new Tamagotchis. Since when did something so simple and easy to carry around (which is originally what it was intended for) become so chunky and inconvenient for a lack of a better word...

I honestly think Tamagotchi's have gone downhill. They're falling into a more generalized category of toys aimed at much a much younger age group and are not as unique and enjoyable as they used to be.

I really don't favor the antenna.
If it doesn't have a purpose, it really doesn't need to be there, or at least that's how I think about it.

And I also agree about the ridiculous size of the new Tamagotchis. Since when did something so simple and easy to carry around (which is originally what it was intended for) become so chunky and inconvenient for a lack of a better word...

I honestly think Tamagotchi's have gone downhill. They're falling into a more generalized category of toys aimed at much a much younger age group and are not as unique and enjoyable as they used to be.
yeah. that is exactly how i feel.

when i heard the v6 was called the music star i thought it would have an antenna with a music note at the top. omg i am so glad it didn't...

yeah. that is exactly how i feel.when i heard the v6 was called the music star i thought it would have an antenna with a music note at the top. omg i am so glad it didn't...
That does seem like something they'd do, considering they've themed the antennas for the rest of them. xD

:eek:

mh... my tama v4 glows in the dark... the antenna looks great :3 but the v4.5 .. I don know.. I hate it xD

:( mh... my tama v4 glows in the dark... the antenna looks great :3 but the v4.5 .. I don know.. I hate it xD
aw u hav that design??? i have always wanted that. when i was at target i saw it and started running twards it but then this little todler randomly scooped it up and put in his mom's cart. URG!!!!! :eek:

and yeah. 4.5 is pretty...uhh...uncomfortable... i love its features though.

I think the antenna makes the Tama look cooler + makes it easier to tell the versions apart

I think the antenna makes the Tama look cooler + makes it easier to tell the versions apart
true, but idt they look very cool...

I don't care for the antennas either. I think they should have never had one. They don't really serve any purpose, and there could have been some other way to tell the versions apart, such as shell designs, or even the keychains. Antennas were never needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back