Music Star! Music Star!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, sorry I'm late, :D I've been pretty busy with school and new-borns and whatnot, but anyway! Let's get this started!!

So, my little ShiroPetitchi is up and running, rearing to go! I decided I would call her Mimi, since It's a cute name and I want a Mimitchi! :D LOL :D Soo, It's 23:43 here and she plays a Trumpet and her toy is a little Bunny! Just like Mimitchi! She's 0 and weighs 5LBS, Hungry Hearts=3 Happy Hearts=4 Stress=00. Tone=264 Rhythm=268 Origional=357. Music Genre=Asian Music! GP=500.

Now It's 23:44 and she's feeling Sick!! Oh! Now at 23:45 she just pooped! I'll be expecting her next poo at 23:48! 23:46=Cleaned and cured! :D

Feeling sick. As was I :) So I had to pause Mimi for a while, Okay, so earlier today we went to Tamatown and raised her Stats a little: Now her Tone is 264, Rhythm = 268 and origional = 357. Her stress was at a "High-for-this-stage" 15, so I praised her, she liked that! :D Next we played some games which then raised them to: 314, 284 and 357! More from me soon!

EDIT: at 7:49 I noticed her doing the little potty-dance and I quickly managed to activate the toilet icon in time, now she just fell asleep. All hearts are filled and stress level - still at zero zero.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back