Poor Child Crying Over Her Tama D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princessspaws

Reaction score
So, a few weeks/months ago at the mall me and my friends were sitting on a bench with our drinks and donuts, and this girl (about 7) who looked mega hyped was skipping out of the post office and her mom was smiling and holding her hand. They sat on the bench opposite us and she ripped the parcel open, revealing a obviously fake tamagotchi. Her smile faded and I could see the dis-appointment on her face :/

She pulled out her version 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5 and 5 tamagotchis and lay them on the table, ripping off the packaging of the fake. She lay it beside them with tears literally streaming down her face. And what broke my heart is she said 'poor thing. Poor, poor thing. This no music star. This outcast, mommy. Poor thing' and she hugged it and said 'i have to give it a special home and look after it lots as it's lonely. mommy, it's cold. so cold--feel it' and her mom said 'that's a waste of money. no way are you getting a music star or anything else. infact, that can go in the bin ^_^

Poooooor girl D: And then they left. Lol, that's what got me back into tamas. but omg, bless her heart :/ x

Aww, that's a pretty cute story and a sweet girl. I hope the girl ended up keeping that poor fake thing, if she still wanted it. :huh: It's unfortunate that she was disappointed that she didn't get what she paid for, but awesome that she liked it no matter what. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back