Angelgotchi/Tamagotchi Angel Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aa221

Reaction score
Hi everyone! It's been a while, but I thought I'd crack open my box and get out an ol' Angel! Care to join me?

So, the hatch starts on the 24th, since that's when school's out for a few weeks. (Well for me anyway)

The hatch will end when your Angel has returned to It's Celestial home, but don't hesitate to check up on the rest of us!

You can post photos if you want to

Hatch starts around about 5:30 PM this Saturday (If you have a different time zone then start hatching when it's around that time in your country)

And most of all...Have fun hatching!!!

If you want to join the hatch please say what type and color your Tamagotchi Angel(s) is(are) and feel free to provide a picture if you want. :D

I'll be hatching my White American Tamagotchi Angel, and my (Pink?) Japanese Angelgotchi. The Japanese one is pretty beaten up, I know, it was given to me from my grandfather.

Okay, that's all! So, who's in? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in! Mine just died while I was trying for Lucky Unchi-Kun... :lol: So I'm going to rehatch it :unsure:

I have a Yellow American Tamagotchi Angel.

What time zone are you in?

Are we going to hatch tomorrow, instead, since the 24th has already passed?

I am in Mountain Standard Time - you're 7 hours ahead of me. I'm back in school as of tomorrow, so we'll have to do it on a weekend - is that possible? Because 5:30 your time, it's 10:30 my time, and I'm in school. =/

can i join much latter plz i really whould love to join

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back