HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dutchtama

Reaction score
Dear readers,

I have a V5, and I have been trying to get a pure family for about a month now. The bonding level is 100% and I have Mumutchi as one out of three children. I now have to get him married to Mumutchi. However, I've been trying the dating show for a month now (I don't know anybody with a tamagotchi) and it doesn't give me the ability to marry Mumutchi ;-( I try every single day... Is there something wrong? Or is it just not in the stars? :)

Did you say you had a mumutchi or a memetchi?

You can't get a pure family unless you have a memetchi, violetchi, mametchi or kuchipatchi.

It is hard finding the right partner, so don't worry. I suggest visiting the matchmaker 3 times, then set the time to 23:59 (or 11:59 PM), wait a minute, then set the time back to normal and try again.

Ohhhh so I can basically wait till I weigh an ounce to get Memetchi as an offer to marry on the dating show! I need Memetchi to start with then I guess? I can't believe that after 7 months I'm still a n00b. I haven't had any of the 4 characters you just mentioned to begin with. :) Just their 'partners'. And I don't know how to arrange this either.

Thanks for answering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back