my tamagotchi p1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunotchi

Reaction score
:) :( :( i am opining my p1 to put new battrys and i got the 1 screw of and i need to tack of the second screw off and it whont come off :( :( :( :(

can someone help me plz i am really sad it whont opean and i whant to play it

The same thing happened to mine, and I couldn't get it open with just a screwdriver.

If the damage to the screw isn't too bad, you might just have to work with it a bit to loosen it up.

If it's bad enough, you may have to take a drill and drill off the head of the screw and get a new one. That's what I had to end up doing. This won't hurt the Tamagotchi if you're careful.

If the screw is just on too tight, get your parents or someone strong open it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The same thing happened to mine, and I couldn't get it open with just a screwdriver.
If the damage to the screw isn't too bad, you might just have to work with it a bit to loosen it up.

If it's bad enough, you may have to take a drill and drill off the head of the screw and get a new one. That's what I had to end up doing. This won't hurt the Tamagotchi if you're careful.

If the screw is just on too tight, get your parents or someone strong open it for you.
it is like really hard like if someone put crazy glue on it hmmm it because i have this tiny screw driver and it is really hard to unscrew well i will tell my dad to buy me a big screw driver and the screw wasent that bad maybe it got stuck but i will keep on trying

Maybe you can use something like WD-40 (or an oily substance) to get the screw a little oily so it twists out easier. Just a touch of the WD-40 spray should be used, you don't want to drown it.

~shawdy~ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you can use something like WD-40 (or an oily substance) to get the screw a little oily so it twists out easier. Just a touch of the WD-40 spray should be used, you don't want to drown it.
will butter work i know it is silly lolz but will it work :(

It should work. Just make s to wipe up what seeps down the battery hole after you open it.
i dont have butter :) is there any other thing that i can do

i dont have butter :( is there any other thing that i can do
How about baby oil? Other than that, I can't think of anything else other than ask someone who might be stronger to try loosen it up.

How about baby oil? Other than that, I can't think of anything else other than ask someone who might be stronger to try loosen it up.
i have baby oil :( :(

i put this oil and i got thjis huge nife and i opened it yay :D

Good. I'm glad you got it off! Thats very worrisome to many users.
yes i know :D i lucky this time instead of putting 2 screws i will put one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back