Do you like Swirly Sweet City?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like Swirly Sweet City. Name is too long and I don't like donut game.

And if you try to buy items in there, you need Tama-go.

Swirly Sweet City would be much nicer if you don't need Tama-go to buy items.

I don't like Swirly Sweet City. Name is too long and I don't like donut game.And if you try to buy items in there, you need Tama-go.

Swirly Sweet City would be much nicer if you don't need Tama-go to buy items.
Well, that's just to get more people to buy the Tama-Go, right? If enough don't sell, they won't make more Tamagotchi. Anyway, It's going to be released in April.

I dont like the name "Swirly Sweet City", but I do like the concept. I never go there, though. Im sure I will like it much more once I actually own a Tama-Go!

i hate tama online cuz you could hardly do anything there. you cant get points back.

Well, that's just to get more people to buy the Tama-Go, right? If enough don't sell, they won't make more Tamagotchi. Anyway, It's going to be released in April.

it passed april. DER

i hate tama online cuz you could hardly do anything there. you cant get points back.
Well if you don't like TamaTown you don't have to post in the TamaTown forum then. I LOVE SSC! Very pink and Memetchi-ish! :wacko:

I like it, the name "Twirl Town" should have been better though... :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back