Help please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mushmush

Reaction score
I Have a question *obviously lol* how Exacly do you play Slot? do u just keep pressing B ? i lost my manual so hoping you guys would replace it lol :wacko:

I know the answer, but it's a toughie. If you watch your Tamagotchi at the bottom of the screen, you'll see it's face moving all wacko. What it's doing is making an angry face, then a smile face, then a grin face really really fast. What you gotta do, is press B at the right time. Like if the face is angry, dont push the button, if its smiling or grinning then you press the B button, because those ones are good. Hard thing is, it is SO fast that if you see a grinning face and press B, it might quickly change to the mad face. Which is totally annoying ! Sometimes I just press B anytime I feel like it, and I get Lucky :(

Hope this helps, PM me if you need more help

:wacko: Bye! :(

you also need to know that x is bad triangle is worth how much you bet and o is worth alot, it matters how much you bet but i say you should bet 9 you get 72 points for a o and if you get 3 o's you get 900 good luck.

i know how to play slot. the best way to get points. is to bet 9 points. then bush b. you want to get all 0s. triangles or ok. but if you get 1 triangle that dosen't change your points. three x and you lose points. ^_^ :D ;) :ichigotchi: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back