GET MUSIC STAR SKILL POINTS RIGHT UP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovetama2010

Reaction score
:D i just found a cheat to get 999 on tone, rhythm and original! B) :eek:

first, you must have a tamagotchi music star who is on second generation(+)AND it's parent must have had points in every skill. :D if you don't , this isnt a cheat that can be used by u. :angry: :(

1)get ur tama and something u can stick in the reset button :D :mametchi:

2)then look at your tama and stick the object in(press the reset button) :nazotchi:

3)take it out, wait a few secs (don't press downlaod yet)

4)repeat 2) and 3)

5)repeat again until you did it about 6 times

6)press download! :mimitchi:

;) :ph34r:

check you stats! 999 in everything!

whether or not it worked for you, please don't report this as SPAM, because it worked for me and my mates.

~ilovetama~ =} =L

Just because it didnt work for you maybe it worked for ilovetama2010 you might not have done something wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
In theory, this should work.

SIlverBubbles, it will not, as they said to press "download".

If anyone wants me to explain why this should work, I'll say why.

:eek:ffers chocolate:

this must be spam i tried it and all it did was add stress to my tama after i downloaded ill try again though

i tried it three times after that and it still hasnt worked sorry but this must be spam

Maybe you should put some effort into your tama and do it without cheating!!! I do that all the time. when my tamas are teenagers they have at least 800 skill points. I have to admit it is hard work but its worth it in the end. So give it a go! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back