my tama went to the beach!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mairead

Reaction score
Hi, my v1 tama has been visiting the beach a few times daily and now it watches fireworks! When I first got it it used to have a little flower garden...has this happened to anyone else? :wacko: :(

the beach is normal (like we go in summer) my tama goes to the beach nearly every day!

im not sure about the fireworks even though my tama watched them 1ce... it might of just been bored and went out

and the flowers i think its made a friend (when u dont connect for 7 days and ur tama dosent have friends)

tell me if im wrong

hi. i have a V2 and the only way for us to go to the beach, new york, pyramids, or any place else, is to use the ufo. :( :mellow: <_< :(

Both my V1 Connexions have sat on the beach (with a little parasol and a couple of seagulls) on intermittant days during July and August.

They have also started watch a firework display.

I am guessing this is a Summer Celebration thing.

They both showed the 'window box' with plants in - I think that was in March or April - and I guessed it might be something to do with Spring - or a significant flower festival in Europe perhaps?

(They definitely already had friends and had connected with other Tamas when the flowers appeared on screen).

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i think the fire works is when the match maker comes :D :D

Hi tolly it wasn't the matchmaker because it was a teenager and it sat down and wathched it but thanks for the suggestion ;)

hi Kat_the_tamagotchi

It sits down and you see seagulls and the water is swaying when its at the beach.

hi ryta.k2

Mine has always had plenty of friends and it doesn't do it now but you might be right i'm not sure ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back